Headphoneus Supremus
Tipsy TTROMSO PineStone Sea
HiFi 12mm LCP Dynamic Driver In Ear Earphone
  • 12mm Large Size LCP Dynamic Driver
  • Tesla Custom Magnet Group
  • 3D-Painted Cavity and Artist Hand Painted Faceplate
  • Dual Core OCC Silver-plated High Resolution Cable
TTROMSO-Norwegian Aurora Color
TTROMSO is a small town located in the Northern Europe that inspired Tipsy design team with its tranquil but ingenious aurora. The newly lanched model bears a unique name-PINESTONE SEA, that not only is the best interpratation of Tipsy hardware aesthetic concepts but also concludes the development of Tipsy series of products over the year. In this modern world, Tipsy envisions a federation of art and industry to surprise those who love art and music.

12mm Large Size LCP Dynamic Driver, Tesla Custom Magnet Group
Despite remarkable shell, TTROMSO also excels in its driver. Equipped with a 12mm large size LCP dynamic driver and Tesla custom magnet group, this model achieves as low as 3% distortion rate to maxium restore sound details and dynamic soundstage.

3D-Painted Cavity and Artist Hand Painted Faceplate
Speaking of the artistic gene of TTROMSO, the color must take a place. Named PineStone Sea, this model features PANTONE indigo bunting color as the dominant hue, along with hand painted faceplate by experienced artists. The aurora is vividly alive. 3D-printed cavity will fit in your ear securely and comfortably

Dual Core OCC Silver-plated High Resolution Cable
TTROMSO comes with a detachable dual core OCC silver-plated cable to maxium restore sound details, transient changes and lossless signal. Detachable design ensures future upgradability as well while 0.78mm-2pin connector is widely compatible with common cables in the market. Change the cable as you wish for a different sound experience

Linsoul website: https://www.linsoul.com/
Linsoul Aliexpress Store: https://ddaudio.aliexpress.com/store/2894006
Linsoul USA Amazon Store link: https://www.amazon.com/s?me=A267P2DT104U3C&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER

DSC_0056.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2022 at 4:45 PM Post #2 of 46
The Tromso is a job well done by Tipsy. I like the pleasing non fatiguing sound signature. The 12mm driver has plenty of reserves and scaling power when the volume goes up. It always stays coherent.
I uploaded a sound demo vs. the Olina. To be fair Drum 'n Bass is not Olinas strong suit but both IEMs contend in the same price range. Olina shines definitely more in other genres.

Mar 19, 2022 at 9:15 PM Post #4 of 46
Mar 19, 2022 at 11:03 PM Post #6 of 46
Mar 19, 2022 at 11:39 PM Post #8 of 46
Mar 20, 2022 at 7:05 PM Post #9 of 46
13D1DA1D-A3AB-4764-A730-EE67BD366F75.jpeg

Mar 23, 2022 at 9:18 PM Post #10 of 46
Any new observations on Tipsy TTROMSO? I've got a pair coming (my wife ordered it for my birthday, so I'll have to wait a month). Just wondering if the sound signature is changing any with burn-in (either real or perceived), any other comparisons. Is the comfort, isolation good, do the shells stick out or fit in the ear well (overall, I know everyone's anatomy is different)? Any new thoughts are appreciated while I wait to hear the gems for myself. :wink:

Mar 23, 2022 at 9:46 PM Post #11 of 46
Any new observations on Tipsy TTROMSO? I've got a pair coming (my wife ordered it for my birthday, so I'll have to wait a month). Just wondering if the sound signature is changing any with burn-in (either real or perceived), any other comparisons. Is the comfort, isolation good, do the shells stick out or fit in the ear well (overall, I know everyone's anatomy is different)? Any new thoughts are appreciated while I wait to hear the gems for myself. :wink:
I mean, I would be happy to share my thoughts now. Though they may be redundant or I've said too much, already? lol

I do know of one other person besides the one other reviewer who has it now. You could PM him.

JasonLucas has a pair. Not sure when he will do a video review.

But anyway, I listen to them everyday. Funny too, cuz I have $500, $600, $1850, $2000+TOTLs to listen to instead? But my first impressions are the same as the review. I will tell you part of doing reviews on new products is timing meaning you kind of want to burn-in, but also get the review out if you not noticing too much change after a point burning-in. So after 4 days I did my review. I had about 59 hours on them. Now 150 hours and they are maybe slightly better? Of course you also mentally adapt to the signature more after days of use. But bottom line, I love them. I even maybe would take back part of my description about the slightly back female vocals........as they almost sound perfect. Obviously female vocals are not their strong point but that's the thing...........everything they do is nice. JasonLucas and I are joking because they have a personality about them where they could be slightly, just slightly weird due to the warmth inside of the lower midrange. At least that's is where I think it is. But read the last things we said at the comment section of my review. They are magic none the less. To me they sound like way more expensive IEMs?

The thing is they do need some power, they need a colder source. The fit is spectacular, though JasonLucas says the Olina is better over-all? I don't know, as I haven't heard the HBB Olina. Still as long as you power them right and kind of like the same tone as me you should be fine. All this is highly subjective to a fault.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022 at 10:07 PM Post #12 of 46
I mean, I would be happy to share my thoughts now. Though they may be redundant or I've said too much, already? lol

I do know of one other person besides the one other reviewer who has it now. You could PM him.

JasonLucas has a pair. Not sure when he will do a video review.

But anyway, I listen to them everyday. Funny too, cuz I have $500, $600, $1850, $2000+TOTLs to listen to instead? But my first impressions are the same as the review. I will tell you part of doing reviews on new products is timing meaning you kind of want to burn-in, but also get the review out if you not noticing too much change after a point burning-in. So after 4 days I did my review. I had about 59 hours on them. Now 150 hours and they are maybe slightly better? Of course you also mentally adapt to the signature more after days of use. But bottom line, I love them. I even maybe would take back part of my description about the slightly back female vocals........as they almost sound perfect. Obviously female vocals are not their strong point but that's the thing...........everything they do is nice. JasonLucas and I are joking because they have a personality about them where they could be slightly, just slightly weird due to the warmth inside of the lower midrange. At least that's is where I think it is. But read the last things we said at the comment section of my review. They are magic none the less. To me they sound like way more expensive IEMs?

The thing is they do need some power, they need a colder source. The fit is spectacular, though JasonLucas says the Olina is better over-all? I don't know, as I haven't heard the HBB Olina. Still as long as you power them right and kind of like the same tone as me you should be fine. All this is highly subjective to a fault.
Cheers!
Ill ignore the olina , I have 02 already but had a good feeling on the tipsy and just was waiting for confirmation from others

Mar 23, 2022 at 10:12 PM Post #13 of 46
That's the thing, when you have two DD sets that come out the same week, are sold by the same company and priced the same........this will happen. But check out the Olina thread.........all styles of talk.
Ill ignore the olina , I have 02 already but had a good feeling on the tipsy and just was waiting for confirmation from others

Mar 23, 2022 at 10:26 PM Post #15 of 46
I’m only slightly curious about the Olina as I don’t have it, still, I’m happy with what I have. I think also, it depends on how you drive your IEMs, if you truly like the tone they have? Meaning due to different amps and different sound signature preferences, your always going to have alternate tales of success!
Not interested , got many better stuff and more coming

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back