Redcarmoose

Headphoneus Supremus
D6E993F3-06A1-4B38-B170-5EBE3EB8131C.png

TINHIFI

COMING SOON -​

TINHiFi Tin Buds 3​

DEVELOPED BY TINHIFI

High-Fidelity Bluetooth v5.2 Earbud​

At Tin Hifi, we wanted the convenience and portability of a bluetooth earbud, but without compromising on audio quality. For this reason, the Tin Buds 3 is the first bluetooth earphone to utilize a 6mm beryllium-plated dynamic driver. With this incredible driver upgrade, the same professional audio engineering strategy used in the T3 Plus is utilized in the Tin Buds 3 to achieve a studio-monitor like sound that is also perfect everyday convenience.
  • High-Fidelity Audio, with Bluetooth Ease
  • Beryllium Diaphragm Drivers
  • Balanced Tuning in Every Note
  • Bluetooth v5.2
  • 90 Days Standby, 6.5 Hours of Play
  • Note: Do NOT use fast-charging adapters

The price and availability should be disclosed any time soon. I have a pair arriving in about six days, at which time I will do first impressions. This thread can be all about the "Tin Buds 3".

https://www.linsoul.com/products/tinhifi-tin-buds-3

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022 at 5:51 AM Post #2 of 12
$89.52 USD

Come in a choice of two colors, blue and black.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022 at 9:34 AM Post #3 of 12
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.33.20 PM.png

With summer just around the corner we have the latest exciting news for you: a new High-Fidelity Bluetooth v5.2 Earbuds - Tin Buds 3 from the ever-popular brand Tin HiFi.

The world of music is going wireless, but the sound quality of many wireless headphones on the market may not be enough for the music lover in you. This time Tin HiFi combines high sound quality with portability, using a 6mm beryllium-plated dynamic driver to deliver sound quality that is comparable to studio monitoring, for those of you who demand the best in sound quality for everyday use.

Beryllium diaphragms have become recognized as one of the best diaphragm materials in the field in recent years due to their excellent stiffness and strength, and this time Tin HiFi has designed an updated version of this 6mm beryllium-plated dynamic driver with additional plating and further compression to make it thinner and more flexible. The increased tensile strength and surface tension means that Tin Buds 3 can produce a more responsive sound, translating into higher audio resolution, stronger bass and cleaner treble. At the same time, Tin Buds 3 carries on Tin HiFi's outstanding tuning style and passes it on to Bluetooth devices. Tin Buds 3 is acoustically designed to produce a balanced tonal spectrum with deep, powerful bass, natural mids and clear highs. In keeping with professional tuning, the mid-range is not bloated or muddy, while maintaining a slight warmth.Tin Buds 3 is acoustically designed to produce a balanced tonal spectrum with deep, powerful bass, natural mid-range and clear treble. To maintain professional tuning, there is no bloat or muddiness in the midrange, while maintaining a slight warmth. Best of all, this balanced tuning is all achieved acoustically, rather than through the digital sound processing that most Bluetooth headsets rely on.
In addition to the premium sound performance, the Tin Buds 3 has a very lightweight and well-made design with a beautiful look for the fashion conscious. Featuring the latest Bluetooth v5.2 for the fastest connection and lowest latency. As well as great battery life, the inclusion of a large capacity battery allows Tin Buds 3 to play up to 6.5 hours of audio and up to 90 days of standby time, so you don't have to worry about power.

You can buy your Tin Buds 3 here.

Jul 12, 2022 at 11:50 AM Post #4 of 12
Yeah but a TWS is about more than just the sound. The sound is also worthless if they keep dropping signal. No mention of a decent antenna or how they are even controlled. What if they leave out volume. How do you answer a call. Crappy mics?? What codecs??

I don't expect many blind purchases. Seriously need more info.

Jul 13, 2022 at 8:28 AM Post #6 of 12

Jul 13, 2022 at 12:56 PM Post #7 of 12

Jul 18, 2022 at 10:15 AM Post #8 of 12
6D7A0B2E-EFAA-4E0C-BCB8-CDAA90988808.jpeg

🎉 Linsoul x TINHiFi Tin Buds 3 Giveaway 🎉

Greetings everyone!

Congratulations to TINHiFi for achieving yet another milestone. They just launched their first new TWS, TINHiFi Tin Buds 3, and we are giving away one brand new pair to a lucky winner! You may wish to participate in our Giveaway here.

The TINHiFi Tin Buds 3 TWS is also available at Linsoul Audio for purchase.

Thank you all for your support.

We hope you have an amazing week ahead.

Cheers,
Linsoul Team

Jul 21, 2022 at 10:18 PM Post #9 of 12
TIN .jpeg
TIN BUDS 3.jpeg
bot.jpeg

Well, they just came in last night. Funny I was on the lap-top and clicked to check and they showed up as a BT item. With-in 2 seconds they were on and providing music. I almost never read instructions, so I guess they go on when taken out of case? I then went about 38 feet to the bathroom behind a brick wall and they worked with-out fault. I then left the room with the laptop (MacBook Air) on the bed and tried to go down stairs. They started to give out as I was (53 feet away & behind two walls) changing floors, halfway down the stairway.

qqwe.jpeg

They sound great and not like a single DD at all. In fact that was my amazement; how the bass (when in a song) was well spaced out into the sound-stage. This is a feature here with instrument placement, that I don't have (exactly hear) with any other headphones. The TINHIFI Tin Buds 3 don't have quite the authority of (wired with a) DAP sound, but entertain, none the less. I went to the 2nd satellite kitchen upstairs next to the bedroom............and they were one-wall away still with a perfect signal. I then had dinner (behind a brick-wall) with them in my ears. First time I have ever had a meal with headphones on. It was great. Sorry, I'm not really a BT expert, but I do have a pair of Apple AirPods (2nd generation), and obviously the Buds 3 are way better than that. I will have a review in a week.
36C6F472-60D6-4221-B3D4-80C9FC1EDF64.jpeg

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2022 at 9:10 PM Post #10 of 12
Aug 7, 2022 at 9:14 AM Post #11 of 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back