Bass, mids and treble superb
Pretty impressive set for price
Just enjoying these gems which seem to like the new copper cable
Pairs well with AK Titanium 300
Just sharing ☺️
IMG_2226.jpeg

Feb 20, 2024 at 1:41 PM Post #273 of 384
Feb 20, 2024 at 8:03 PM Post #274 of 384
Got the EA500LM and it is just way too bright for me. Still a remarkable level of detail for sub-$100. I tried all the nozzles, it's just too fatiguing. Any tips on how to calm the treble down?

Worth repeating: incredibly impressive for <$100. Amazing value. I just need to figure out that treble. Note: I hate using EQ.

Feb 20, 2024 at 8:14 PM Post #275 of 384
Got the EA500LM and it is just way too bright for me. Still a remarkable level of detail for sub-$100. I tried all the nozzles, it's just too fatiguing. Any tips on how to calm the treble down?

Worth repeating: incredibly impressive for <$100. Amazing value. I just need to figure out that treble. Note: I hate using EQ.
If you have a chance to demo the EW200 I would recommend it over the EA500LM. Not the same detail level but it's more warmed over a bit and sounds more musical. Still great treble but less bright.

Feb 20, 2024 at 8:25 PM Post #276 of 384
If you have a chance to demo the EW200 I would recommend it over the EA500LM. Not the same detail level but it's more warmed over a bit and sounds more musical. Still great treble but less bright.
Excellent thank you!

Feb 20, 2024 at 9:42 PM Post #277 of 384

Try foam tips or using the Final E black tips. These tame treble.

Feb 21, 2024 at 7:30 AM Post #280 of 384
I was looking around headfi and there does not seem to be a dedicated discussion thread about Simgot products. I will start this thread for Simgot IEM thread discussion. If you feel the need to contribute how you hear any of their product line please feel free to discuss here.
Dude, how many threads have you started? :)

I have just discovered this one...and I am joining the club with my marvellous EA2000!

Cheers!

Feb 21, 2024 at 3:36 PM Post #283 of 384
I'm sure Crin will be all nice and fluffy after a Simgot x Crinacle EM6L ZERO
LMAO, I just saw someone else point out on another site that it seems to be very convenient timing to be calling "mid" when this just appeared in Coming Soon: https://www.linsoul.com/products/kiwi-ears-x-crinacle-singolo

:beyersmile:

It was bound to happen at some point anyway.. Several other companies are probably fuming about the last few months of Simgot's DD hype dominance, LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back