Review of Meier Audio Corda JAZZ with ƒƒ-technology upgrade
Apr 17, 2024 at 7:46 PM Post #436 of 441
I don't really see myself ever selling my Corda Classic. I've always loved its sound, and I've made it my own with various mods.

20240417_194218.jpg

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:49 PM Post #437 of 441
I don't really see myself ever selling my Corda Classic. I've always loved its sound, and I've made it my own with various mods.

20240417_194218.jpg
Looks amazing

May 11, 2024 at 10:32 PM Post #439 of 441
Glad to see someone is still using CORDA.

IMG_20240512_101001.jpg
I absolutely love my Corda Soul MK2. The sound is effortless and full musicality and every aspect of the design and sound are thought of. I have yet to find a headphone that doesn't pair well with either XLR output and as an AIO I have yet to hear a better sounding unit. Even the Bartok Apex, which was equal to, but not better. It is just that good of a piece of kit.

May 13, 2024 at 10:52 PM Post #440 of 441
I absolutely love my Corda Soul MK2. The sound is effortless and full musicality and every aspect of the design and sound are thought of. I have yet to find a headphone that doesn't pair well with either XLR output and as an AIO I have yet to hear a better sounding unit. Even the Bartok Apex, which was equal to, but not better. It is just that good of a piece of kit.
After reading your review, I'm curious if SOUL's USB inputs have been improved.
The USB port of DACCORD-FF is the weakness point of this DAC,CM6631 is quite old, and the sound quality has greatly improved after using coaxial input.
Have you tried using USB DDC, such as SINGXER SU6 Quloos QU02 XING AF200 some thing like that,to connect to the coaxial interface of SOUL?

May 13, 2024 at 11:01 PM Post #441 of 441
After reading your review, I'm curious if SOUL's USB inputs have been improved.
The USB port of DACCORD-FF is the weakness point of this DAC,CM6631 is quite old, and the sound quality has greatly improved after using coaxial input.
Have you tried using USB DDC, such as SINGXER SU6 Quloos QU02 XING AF200 some thing like that,to connect to the coaxial interface of SOUL?
I use a Core Technology USBe Perfect. I use the Soul's USB and my USBe Perfect into my Roon NUC and then from the Soul into the NUC. The Soul's USB is better than the Roon NUC's USB. The sound is tremendous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back