MEElectronics MEE What Promotion Thread (27-05-2013)!! What did you get?? POLL!!
May 28, 2013 at 7:47 AM Post #16 of 78
Quote:
It says out of stock
frown.gif

Sorry mate, but it should be expected after 3 days of an amazing $10.99 deal! 
size]

May 28, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #17 of 78
Indeed, figured id jump in for both as i normally miss out on these deals.

I think mine have been sent individually, probably as i didn't setup an account.

Could be beneficial, as one order will scoot under the customs radar, but two could tip it over.

And it might give me an extra chance at getting a better phone, fingers crossed.

May 30, 2013 at 5:48 AM Post #18 of 78
Quote:

I think mine have been sent individually, probably as i didn't setup an account.

Could be beneficial, as one order will scoot under the customs radar, but two could tip it over.

And it might give me an extra chance at getting a better phone, fingers crossed.

Hahah, fingers crossed one of us gets the M-Duos. They are now on pre-order btw too:
http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_M_Duo_Dual_Driver_In_Ear_Headset_p/ep-dd53p-bk-mee.htm

Has anyone got their Tracking details yet? Mine seem to be stuck on Received Electronic Shipment Info since 2 days ago. 
size]

May 30, 2013 at 7:02 AM Post #19 of 78
May 30, 2013 at 7:25 AM Post #20 of 78

Hahah, fingers crossed one of us gets the M-Duos. They are now on pre-order btw too:
http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_M_Duo_Dual_Driver_In_Ear_Headset_p/ep-dd53p-bk-mee.htm

Has anyone got their Tracking details yet? Mine seem to be stuck on Received Electronic Shipment Info since 2 days ago. 
size]

Yeah, mine has been departed to the sorting facility. It says it should be delivered by the 1st. Hopefully along side my VSD1

May 30, 2013 at 8:01 AM Post #21 of 78
Quote:
Yeah, mine has been departed to the sorting facility. It says it should be delivered by the 1st. Hopefully along side my VSD1

Wow, maybe coz you're in the US. :-/

Mine is still stuck on Electronic Shipping Info Received lol

May 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM Post #22 of 78

Wow, maybe coz you're in the US. :-/

Mine is still stuck on Electronic Shipping Info Received lol

Well their warehouse is located in Southern California. Here is hoping that you get yours sooner rather than later.

May 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM Post #25 of 78
Well their warehouse is located in Southern California. Here is hoping that you get yours sooner rather than later.

Yeah you should get yours very soon.

Hopefully mine will come within the next few weeks.

Mine is still stuck too - guess its because of international postage

Yeah I think so too.

Mines not even that far, all I have is two receipts.

Really, so you haven't even got a tracking number yet?

This is where mine is at:

May 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #27 of 78
i noticed the m11 and sp51 are off the meelec site now. it is a good possibility a lot of guys will get a m11 or sp51 on single orders, and a m9 + m11/sp51 on double orders. i ordered two so hopefully i get a m11 and sp51 haha, wishful thinking.

May 30, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #28 of 78
Quote:
i noticed the m11 and sp51 are off the meelec site now. it is a good possibility a lot of guys will get a m11 or sp51 on single orders, and a m9 + m11/sp51 on double orders. i ordered two so hopefully i get a m11 and sp51 haha, wishful thinking.

+1, I'm expecting that a lot of used m11 and sp51 are gonna show up in the FS section and on amazon soon.  Taking a quick look at amazon, theres already a few SP51 and M11P going around the 35 dollar mark (warehouse deals/other sellers).

May 30, 2013 at 1:22 PM Post #29 of 78

+1

Wishful thinking would be x2 SP51P and M-Duos. :D

May 30, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #30 of 78

+1

Wishful thinking would be x2 SP51P and M-Duos. :D

Please be SP51P. Please be SP51P. Being mine has already shipped I'm pretty sure I didn't get the Duos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back