EarWerkz "Supra" The Universal Custom In-Ear Monitor
May 25, 2015 at 4:27 AM Post #61 of 79
Well right now it's a straight enough choice between the acs evoke universal and the earwerkz supra.  The acs is tempting as it's half the cost of the supra (with fewer options) and is in uk so no possibilities of taxes etc (which is really what I'm hesitating on).  The downside of the acs is that there is very little out there on it.  The earwerkz looks good due to it's small shell size and form factor.  I'd been interested in custom universals such as stagedivers etc before but have always been a bit wary due to the various size issues. 

May 26, 2015 at 1:13 AM Post #62 of 79
Does anyone know if the turnaround time of 10-15 business days applies to the Supra as well?

I placed an order in the 18th (after hours) and maybe should have gotten the rush option if it doesn't arrive by June 3 due to an overseas trip (bad planning on my part).

May 26, 2015 at 1:44 AM Post #63 of 79
Does anyone know if the turnaround time of 10-15 business days applies to the Supra as well?

I placed an order in the 18th (after hours) and maybe should have gotten the rush option if it doesn't arrive by June 3 due to an overseas trip (bad planning on my part).

yes, the turn around time is all the same.

i placed my order on 26 apr. it is done and ship on 11 may.  i live in asia singapore and recieve my set on 14 may. btw, i did not use any rush option.

but anyway if you need the rush option plus topup, you should just contact jack using email or fb and ask him about it. Questioning here may not be any help for you, as different set may have different completion time so our past experience may not be as accurate as asking jack himself. 

May 26, 2015 at 1:57 AM Post #64 of 79

10 days for the Supra and up to 15 for certain complications such as small ears/canals. It the order is a custom it all depends on when the order arrives at EarWerkz's doorstep. Also, I see that your location is Central USA, so it should not take more than 2 days shipping via Georgia for your order to reach you as well.

yes, the turn around time is all the same.

i placed my order on 26 apr. it is done and ship on 11 may.  i live in asia singapore and recieve my set on 14 may. btw, i did not use any rush option.

but anyway if you need the rush option plus topup, you should just contact jack using email or fb and ask him about it.

That's very cool, especially since you are halfway around the world - that's a very fast order, from start to finish!

May 26, 2015 at 2:03 AM Post #65 of 79
10 days for the Supra and up to 15 for certain complications such as small ears/canals. It the order is a custom it all depends on when the order arrives at EarWerkz's doorstep. Also, I see that your location is Central USA, so it should not take more than 2 days shipping via Georgia for your order to reach you as well.
That's very cool, especially since you are halfway around the world - that's a very fast order, from start to finish!

that right, they are even faster than my local ciem build who need 4-6 week build time.

May 26, 2015 at 3:27 AM Post #66 of 79
Any idea how long the usps takes from the us to Europe?  $35 is quite a bit different to $70!

May 26, 2015 at 3:33 AM Post #67 of 79
  Any idea how long the usps takes from the us to Europe?  $35 is quite a bit different to $70!

it depend which option for usps did jack use when you pay 35usd. there first class, priority and express mail. i try priority mail before from btg audio to asia singapore, it  took only around 7 working day. so i can assume if you are from eu, your will be faster than mine.

May 26, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #68 of 79
Thank you both, @sleepingforest and @moedawg140. I'll try to ask Jack about the rush topup so I don't have an IEM sitting inside my house for two months. :p

P.S. The order is a universal and I was well aware that customs took longer.

May 26, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #69 of 79
Thank you both, @sleepingforest
 and @moedawg140
. I'll try to ask Jack about the rush topup so I don't have an IEM sitting inside my house for two months. :p

P.S. The order is a universal and I was well aware that customs took longer.

Happy to help. Just for clarification, it will still take EarWerkz up to 10 days to create the custom models as well. The time that would take longer for a customer would be the time frame the customer places a custom order to the time it takes for the impressions to reach EarWerkz. Once the impressions reach EarWerkz, it is still the standard 10 days to create universal and custom models unless there are extenuating circumstances such as small ears/ear canals.

May 26, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #70 of 79
Happy to help. Just for clarification, it will still take EarWerkz up to 10 days to create the custom models as well. The time that would take longer for a customer would be the time frame the customer places a custom order to the time it takes for the impressions to reach EarWerkz. Once the impressions reach EarWerkz, it is still the standard 10 days to create universal and custom models unless there are extenuating circumstances such as small ears/ear canals.

Yes, it was mainly the impressions process that made me think about a longer wait (and how some CIEM companies have really long wait times compared to Earwerkz).

May 26, 2015 at 12:52 PM Post #71 of 79
Yes, it was mainly the impressions process that made me think about a longer wait (and how some CIEM companies have really long wait times compared to Earwerkz).

You are most definitely correct. Some companies can take 6-8 weeks (or more for other reasons) as well. EarWerkz is refreshingly unique in this manner, and it makes the entire process that much sweeter.

May 31, 2015 at 12:45 PM Post #73 of 79
I decided to part with my universal Supra 2, so it's up for sale in the sale/trade section if anyone is interested in a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back