Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Apr 20, 2024 at 10:03 AM Post #6,286 of 6,295
The only thing I can tell you is that I connected the ethernet cable and tried everything: several times I did the factory reset through the menu from the side button, reinstalled the Gofigure app and, again with the side button, from the menu, I I did the software update.....at a certain point it appeared on the app that I had managed to get version 1.6.1. frankly I don't know what I did so that it updated.....
Let us know if you manage to 1.6.4 installed.

:)

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:59 AM Post #6,288 of 6,295
Quick update for everyone- got 1.6.1 running on my 2Go after joining the GoFigure beta.
Running very smoothly indeed. Below is a summary of the changes introduced with the last few updates.

According to Chord, should the updated app pass all tests in the next week or two, it will be made public so everyone will be able to get the updates.

– General Bug Fixes
– Radio Station update to remove ‘dead’ radio station links
– DLNA Genre fix to display albums by genre correctly

(v1.6.0)

This small update will bring the following features to your device:

– Playlist building with RIFF wav support
– LED behaviour in standby mode
– Deactivating LE services

1.6.1 - this is the public ‘server change’. Yours will have already done this with 1.5.7 when it’s successfully installed.

May 2, 2024 at 5:15 PM Post #6,289 of 6,295
I can’t update my 2go. Only see error....

img_5845.jpg

May 21, 2024 at 10:30 PM Post #6,291 of 6,295
I can’t update my 2go. Only see error....

img_5845.jpg
I've been dealing with this exact error for months now. It seems it will work on my iphone perhaps 20% of time. Otherwise it either doesn't recognise the 2Go at all, or I get the above error.

I had a decent back and forth with Chord support but it was pretty apparent that they didn't really know what was happening and I got tired of trying random things that didn't help. I'm currently stuck on 1.6.0 as well. I guess I'll wait and hope that 1. I can connect to my 2Go with my phone and 2. The new firmware actually fixes the issue.

I beginning to think that the GoFigure app is essentially not fit for purpose. I had a lot of isses when I owned a Mojo2Poly as well. The fact that we pay for such expensive (and incredible sounding products) only to have their control app come across like it's been designed by a work experience kid is a tad annoying.

May 21, 2024 at 11:09 PM Post #6,292 of 6,295
I've been dealing with this exact error for months now. It seems it will work on my iphone perhaps 20% of time. Otherwise it either doesn't recognise the 2Go at all, or I get the above error.

I had a decent back and forth with Chord support but it was pretty apparent that they didn't really know what was happening and I got tired of trying random things that didn't help. I'm currently stuck on 1.6.0 as well. I guess I'll wait and hope that 1. I can connect to my 2Go with my phone and 2. The new firmware actually fixes the issue.

I beginning to think that the GoFigure app is essentially not fit for purpose. I had a lot of isses when I owned a Mojo2Poly as well. The fact that we pay for such expensive (and incredible sounding products) only to have their control app come across like it's been designed by a work experience kid is a tad annoying.
I remember that you can connect 2GO with eithernet cable then use the button on it to update firmware without using Gofigure app.
Is it not working either?
Edit:just read earlier post that it worked, so just keep trying then.

Last edited:
May 22, 2024 at 1:48 AM Post #6,293 of 6,295

Chord changed the servers to save money, clearly it didn't work but they are saving money so objective achieved.

Just another way to annoy customers, I expect support know exactly what the issue is, will they go back to the original server, no, so support are now stuck in the middle of the customers and the accounts departments.

I can't update mine either, am I stressed about it, not really. If it stops working I'll send my 2Go and Poly back to Chord for them to update them.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back