ZMF Spring Limiteds, CanJam NYC and Estimated Release Schedule for Caldera Closed and BOKEH Open!
Apr 19, 2024 at 9:47 AM Post #242 of 451
As usual, my favorite Calderas are still available… 🤔

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:52 AM Post #244 of 451
Welp... That just happened. HYSTERICAL...! I never thought I'd see the day. Yeah, sneakers, Supreme® merch, YES... but $3,000 headphones??
Wooooow! I've seen it all now. I was going for 1 pair, and I guess it was the "HOT" pair of ACs cause after several error messages, POOF! it was gone. Then I thought maybe I'll snag "this pair" and I almost did, until I have that "moment of clarity" and I killed the transaction. I'm really not one for settling... period That's exactly what I was ABOUT to do. Hey, Happy Friday all... I'm waiting to snag my "Ultimate" set... see you folks in July at Hot Burl Summer! LOL!

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:53 AM Post #245 of 451
Apr 19, 2024 at 9:53 AM Post #246 of 451
Whoever got these, I hate you. Pulled out of my cart literally when the payment was processing and the icon was spinning.

Those were gorgeous. If I didn't getting the one I did (meant to leave it for a friend but had it in cart beforehand and idk if I was able to order early or what) that was my choice too.

The Eikon I ordered is going to a friend of mine it is his. Need to see if I can change it to regular leather since he doesn't like suede.

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:56 AM Post #247 of 451
Apr 19, 2024 at 9:57 AM Post #248 of 451
I told myself if I could the Caldera Malerei into my cart and make it to the payment screen then it was meant to be and I should buy them. But also Calderas are a bit more pricy so it was not an easy last minute decision to make. But I am happy to have picked them up.

I have recently picked up some Atrium Opens and haven't even heard them yet as they are still being shipped to me but just based on what I have read I doubled down and will also now have some Calderas.

ZMF Caldera Malerei.png
Liked these a lot, to the point I even considered if they could replace my current ones - congrats!

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:59 AM Post #250 of 451
Welp... That just happened. HYSTERICAL...! I never thought I'd see the day. Yeah, sneakers, Supreme® merch, YES... but $3,000 headphones??
Wooooow! I've seen it all now. I was going for 1 pair, and I guess it was the "HOT" pair of ACs cause after several error messages, POOF! it was gone. Then I thought maybe I'll snag "this pair" and I almost did, until I have that "moment of clarity" and I killed the transaction. I'm really not one for settling... period That's exactly what I was ABOUT to do. Hey, Happy Friday all... I'm waiting to snag my "Ultimate" set... see you folks in July at Hot Burl Summer! LOL!
- delete -

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2024 at 10:01 AM Post #251 of 451
Anyone else get a confirmation email yet? It confirmed the purchase for me but I haven't received anything else on it?
Yep, I have

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:02 AM Post #252 of 451
Damn, I was just about to buy a second pair and someone just snagged them from me! The Tempete were sitting there too long for me to not want to take them.

Refresh. Takes a moment.
Yep, I have
It just came through. Was starting to sweat for a minute there lol :beyersmile:

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:03 AM Post #253 of 451
Apr 19, 2024 at 10:03 AM Post #254 of 451
Damn, I was just about to buy a second pair and someone just snagged them from me! The Tempete were sitting there too long for me to not want to take them.

Love the strap on those!

Ok everyone. Time to post your old Calderas in the classifieds so I can buy them. 😜

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:07 AM Post #255 of 451
All of us 30 minutes ago...reaching for a stabilized!
Kudos to the folks that snagged what they reached for.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 7.08.19 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 7.08.19 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back