ZMF November is here! Release Schedule and Time-line
Nov 21, 2021 at 10:53 PM Post #391 of 845
@zach915m @BooUrns I want to apologize in advance for my series of emails that are ridiculously confusing. I requested some complicated changes to the two orders I placed including one cancellation and consolidated shipping. I hope it all makes sense to you both. The most recent email is the clearest and should have all the info in it. Don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you need any clarification!

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2021 at 10:57 PM Post #392 of 845
@zach915m I was curious if you had a breakdown of what wood was paired with which epoxy resin set since you said they are made up of a few different types.
Wish there was some sort of description breakdown on all your previous LTD releases too just so people can admire past releases, I missed out on saving a picture of the pair I bought
Most of the wood was Buckeye Burl with a few other ones scattered in. If you email us I can verify!
@zach915m For those of us that made two orders today, do you need to message you to get the orders combined, or will your team take care of it like magic? Or, you could just ship everything with my Aeolus when ready.
We will do it no need to email! We're on it!
@zach915m @BooUrns I want to apologize in advance for my series of emails that are ridiculously confusing. I requested some complicated changes to the two orders I placed including one cancellation and consolidated shipping. I hope it all makes sense to you both. The most recent email is the clearest and should have all the info in it. Don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you need any clarification!
No worries! Tomorrow we will take care of all the reconciliation, shouldn't be a problem!

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Nov 21, 2021 at 11:26 PM Post #395 of 845
So with these new Stabilized sets with the "crescent headband", would it still make sense for me to install the co-pilot pads that I bought from the site or is it not neccessary anymore?

Nov 21, 2021 at 11:33 PM Post #396 of 845
So with these new Stabilized sets with the "crescent headband", would it still make sense for me to install the co-pilot pads that I bought from the site or is it not neccessary anymore?
Only Zach can answer that question at this point. I wonder if it will even fit on the new Crescent Strap.

Nov 21, 2021 at 11:44 PM Post #397 of 845
It seems the blackwood vérité b-stock is not that famous.

Nov 22, 2021 at 12:21 AM Post #399 of 845
Hehe some new woods for salire would have been exciting also. You never know when the next headphone joins the collection.

For Europe this ZMF November was comfortable at 5pm. I managed to buy a rarity set while being at work 🎧

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021 at 1:50 AM Post #402 of 845

What did you order in the end?

Nov 22, 2021 at 3:16 AM Post #403 of 845
I pulled the trigger on a VC Camphor Burl Rarity. I was kicking myself for not picking up a VC Camphor Burl when it was available as an LTD model and was quite happy to see @zach915m have it available as one of the Rarities options. :)

My first TOTL closed back headphone and ZMF product, really looking forward to it!

Nov 22, 2021 at 3:21 AM Post #404 of 845
I pulled the trigger on a VC Camphor Burl Rarity. I was kicking myself for not picking up a VC Camphor Burl when it was available as an LTD model and was quite happy to see @zach915m have it available as one of the Rarities options. :)

My first TOTL closed back headphone and ZMF product, really looking forward to it!
VC Camphor Burl Ltd owner here - congrats, it's a thing of a beauty and to my mind, still one of the most beautiful of all the variations. Enjoy!

Nov 22, 2021 at 4:20 AM Post #405 of 845
VC Camphor Burl Ltd owner here - congrats, it's a thing of a beauty and to my mind, still one of the most beautiful of all the variations. Enjoy!
Thank you @Nostoi !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back