ZEN by DUNU: our first model designed around next-generation driver platform ECLIPSƎ
Feb 3, 2021 at 3:19 PM Post #857 of 1,326
Let's be honest, we really don't want to be content!

This hobby is antithetical to contentment! We are always hunting for a new obsession. 🤣

Feb 3, 2021 at 3:21 PM Post #858 of 1,326
4px was the worst in shipping times for me personally. Had 2 shipments go through 4px and one took 16 days to get to me and the other took 24 days. From china to US.
lol, thats the standard time it takes for free shipping using aliexpress from China to Sweden.

Feb 3, 2021 at 3:22 PM Post #859 of 1,326
4px was the worst in shipping times for me personally. Had 2 shipments go through 4px and one took 16 days to get to me and the other took 24 days. From china to US.

Once it was in the US how long did it take? It’s been in the US for several days now and appears to have been handed off to USPS but the tracking hasn’t updated to reflect that. Worried that part is gonna take awhile.

Feb 3, 2021 at 3:24 PM Post #860 of 1,326
Once it was in the US how long did it take? It’s been in the US for several days now and appears to have been handed off to USPS but the tracking hasn’t updated to reflect that. Worried that part is gonna take awhile.
I don't remember off the top of head but I know it sat there for quite a while. Thought they lost it initially. Actually they probably did before finding it to send to me.

Feb 3, 2021 at 3:49 PM Post #861 of 1,326
Feb 3, 2021 at 3:58 PM Post #862 of 1,326
I wondered when an outlier might emerge, that's a clear cut case anyway!

Feb 3, 2021 at 4:25 PM Post #863 of 1,326
My sound impressions are now traversing out and farther. It would be like being on a mountain side in the spring and starting to find new flowers or a different smell of the air? In this new area the sound is actually getting better. The sound is more mature? Went with new wide bore tips and 1Z.

I’m now listening exclusively to Goa Trance after spending a couple hours going back across my demo tracks reconfirming my concrete ideas and public statements in regard to sound.

While time as a concept has had many diverse poetic thoughts placed into writing concerning it by people, here time is our friend. :)

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2021 at 4:26 PM Post #864 of 1,326
My sound Impressions are now traversing out and farther. It would be like being on a mountain side in the spring and starting to find new flowers or a different smell of the air? In this new area the sound is actually getting better. The sound is more mature? Went with new wise bore tips. Small flat and wide out pancake tips. I’m now listening exclusively to Goa Trance after spending a couple hours going back across my demo tracks reconfirming my concrete ideas and public statements in regard to sound.

While time as a concept has had much poetic thoughts placed into writing, here it’s true time is our friend. :)

Goa trance - another for me to still test.

Feb 3, 2021 at 4:29 PM Post #865 of 1,326

It’s a case of the IEM sound causing a genre choice I’m sure, but the traveling is purely of (my agreement) as the ZEN is taking me with it.

I’m simply going along and not questioning stuff. :)

https://m.soundcloud.com/e-mantra

At times he is down-tempo too.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2021 at 4:41 PM Post #866 of 1,326
It’s a case of the IEM sound causing a genre choice I’m sure, but the traveling is purely of (my agreement) as the ZEN is taking me with it.

I’m simply going along and not questioning stuff. :)

https://m.soundcloud.com/e-mantra

At times he is down-tempo too.

Electronic in its many formats definitely my focus on the ZEN. To be fair, I tend to listen to rock, pop and other non electronic genres mostly on CD or vinyl and through speakers anyway.

Feb 3, 2021 at 5:21 PM Post #868 of 1,326
Electronic in its many formats definitely my focus on the ZEN. To be fair, I tend to listen to rock, pop and other non electronic genres mostly on CD or vinyl and through speakers anyway.

I still have a select stack of Goa from 1996-1998 on vinyl. Slinky Wizard, Astral Projection etc...

Feb 3, 2021 at 5:26 PM Post #869 of 1,326
Try Shpongle - Ineffable Mysteries from Shpongleland. Just been remastered. Should sound pretty good on the Zens

Feb 3, 2021 at 5:27 PM Post #870 of 1,326
I still have a select stack of Goa from 1996-1998 on vinyl. Slinky Wizard, Astral Projection etc...

Yeah I've got my vinyl dating back to early 90s, I still buy also but only albums these days. Once upon a time I was queuing for the latest slabs of techno, house and trance to hit the decks - good old days.

Definitely some Slinky Wizard, Astral Projection in there, loved the Order Odanata label too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back