Zalman ZM-RS6F THEATER 6 ...
Feb 5, 2005 at 1:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

D-EJ915

He...or is it she...is a......Headphoneus Supremus
[size=medium]GOOD?[/size]

Computer Gaming World says "Music sounds great too. The tonal balance comes across as both natural and inviting"

"and you'll hear impressive channel separation"

"The company also makes some of the slickest audio headphones in the industry, with the Theater 6 headphones setting the bar for premium high-fidelity sound"

I'm shocked and amazed that CGW has absolutely no idea what they're talking about, unless these are amazing...

They say that you can feel the explosions, I can feel explosions with my vertical-in-the-ear headphones, easy, just crank up your subwoofer
biggrin.gif

I thought I'd post this for your enjoyment, like MaximumPC, CGW knows nothing of headphones.

Feb 5, 2005 at 4:00 AM Post #2 of 5
At that risk over posting this image. I actually owned a pair of these before I started to get serious about my audio. They were a complete horror in games and out! Hence my inspiration.
very_evil_smiley.gif

screamingzalmans.jpg

Feb 5, 2005 at 4:47 AM Post #3 of 5
Lmao I gave into the temtation and bought these pieces of crap last christmas and i am now upgrading to some beyer dt770 80s hehehe
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

I still have to use them for about a few weeks before i order the beyers

Feb 5, 2005 at 6:30 PM Post #4 of 5
Man, that sucks. I am in similar situation now that I am running two sound cards. In the interim I have 6 year old pair of beat up V600s hooked up for gaming and even though the vinyl is peeling and they sound terrible, they are still lovely compared to the Zalmans.

I hope that check CGW cashed was big enough to justify their crime.
biggrin.gif

Nov 2, 2007 at 10:48 PM Post #5 of 5
These ****ing sucks. Because the reseller i went to didn't had Sennheiser HD 212 pros, he said "these are fine, take them". So i take them, i needed headphones fast.

Well **** this ****, the sound is horrible, the altec lansing AHS 502i sounded way much better. The sound is like you are underwater, there is no bass, the sound isn't as clear as my lansing ahs that are broken now
frown.gif

Ok

for comparison, my TV has a sound that i like, i don't find any probleme witht he sound of my TV, i am fine with it.

The altec lansing AHS 502i sounded better than the TV

The zalman sounds worse than the TV.

There is like a filter with these headphone, a filter that makes the sound like your ear are plugged. Its like that and there's even no bass. This headphones is bassless. How did they managed to make suck a sucky product. The earplugs of a MP3 player sound clearer, it's as surround or some **** like that.

And in games... The sound is simply horrible. It's not clear, it's high pitched, there is sound variation betwen the back, the front and right/left sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back