Yuin OK3 fitting problems
Jun 6, 2011 at 9:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

tom067

New Head-Fier
I bought the OK3 a while back, and I've been enjoying them for the most part but I can't seem to get a good fit.  The rubber(?) covers are the worse...the only way I can make them fit is by using the soft covers.  But after a little use these seem to lose their ability to fit as well.

I recently bought the JVC Gummys as a cheap pair to leave at work, and they are a lot more comfortable.  I think the OK3 might be a little big, but I'm not entirely sure since I don't have a lot of experience with earbuds.

Anyone else have any similar issues?

Jun 6, 2011 at 10:30 AM Post #2 of 3
When did you buy the OK3s? Maybe you can still replace them. Head-Direct has some very kind people in their customer support and they may agree to replace your OK3 with a PK. The PK series are smaller and easier to fit if you have smaller ears. I recommend the PK3 as a good alternative to OK3 and it's cheaper. Maybe not as good sonically, but should at least be very close.

Jun 6, 2011 at 11:05 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
When did you buy the OK3s? Maybe you can still replace them. Head-Direct has some very kind people in their customer support and they may agree to replace your OK3 with a PK. The PK series are smaller and easier to fit if you have smaller ears. I recommend the PK3 as a good alternative to OK3 and it's cheaper. Maybe not as good sonically, but should at least be very close.

I just checked and it was January of last year.  I'll email customer support and see what I can do, thanks for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back