Your Opinion: Fubar III worth 150 USD?
Feb 9, 2008 at 9:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

lisztian420

500+ Head-Fier
I am a nooobie in the DAC/Amp world. So I need your help please. I searched for Fubar III reviews and they don't look so good. In fact most people point towards Ibasso D1 instead. Now,.. I have a co-worker who bought a FubarIII 3 weeks ago and now he decides to sell it to me for $150 USD. So what do you guys think? i know Fubar III is really not getting much love here but shouldm't it be a big step up over my zune and Grado SR325i?? Or should I just spend more and get D1 because it's significantly better? Please help! Thanx!

Feb 27, 2009 at 6:20 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisztian420 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am a nooobie in the DAC/Amp world. So I need your help please. I searched for Fubar III reviews and they don't look so good. In fact most people point towards Ibasso D1 instead. Now,.. I have a co-worker who bought a FubarIII 3 weeks ago and now he decides to sell it to me for $150 USD. So what do you guys think? i know Fubar III is really not getting much love here but shouldm't it be a big step up over my zune and Grado SR325i?? Or should I just spend more and get D1 because it's significantly better? Please help! Thanx!

It depends on which Headphone you are going to use with it. I have these three: K701, SR325i and HD650 - and HD650 is the only one of them which has a great sound paired with the Fubar III. In that case (HD650) it will definitely be worth 150 USD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back