The Faceless- Autotheism

Between The Buried And Me- The Parallax II- Future Sequence

Every Time I die- Ex Lives

Deftones- Koi No Yokan

Equally great taste.

Dec 6, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #5,208 of 6,671
Quote:
Equally great taste.

thanks man :), any other music like that you could recommend? I have listened to some of the Evan Brewer songs and he's mind-blowing, but I haven't got around to listen to the full LP. He's the Tosin Abasi (Animals As Leaders) of bass, and in case you don't know (you probably do) he is the bassist for The Faceless

Dec 7, 2012 at 6:02 AM Post #5,209 of 6,671
A recent Amazon haul:

Weapon - Embers and Revelations
Witchcraft - Legend
Heaven and Hell - The Devil You Know (took me long enough to finally recognize the brilliance of this)
Baphoment - The Dead Shall Inherit (remastered)
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream (reissue)

Dec 7, 2012 at 2:23 PM Post #5,211 of 6,671
Quote:
Total Control- Henge Beat
Grizzly Bear- Shields
Opeth- Orchid
Frank Zappa- Guitar
Frank Zappa- Fillmore East; June 1971

How do you like Shields?

Dec 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #5,214 of 6,671
Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread by accident.

Dec 9, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #5,215 of 6,671
Quote:
It's ok, hasn't really wowed me yet. Some albums take me a few listens to truly appreciate and think this might be one of those.

Sounds like Animal Collective. Hope you like it!

Dec 10, 2012 at 1:16 PM Post #5,216 of 6,671
These arrived today. DYE SYNTHESIS -extended- was the first Vocaloid album I ever wanted to purchase on CD, but ELECTROCUTICA only started shipping internationally very recently so I was unable to order it until now. I've embedded one song from each album below simply because I can.

AVTechNO! × ELECTROCUTICA - DYE SYNTHESIS -extended-                                                     Lemm - Arkhē

Various artists - 0001: A Galaxy Odyssey

Dec 12, 2012 at 9:30 AM Post #5,217 of 6,671
I bought these three today:

Björk - Bastards                                                 London Baroque
                                                                              Pachelbel: Canon & Gigue / Chamber Works

The Prodigy - The Fat of the Land
      [expanded 15th anniversary edition, 2 CDs]

In addition, here's two quite recent digital album purchases. I found out that Brotherhood is also available on CD after buying it in lossless and since I'm really impressed with it I'm definitely going to order the physical release in the near future.

Orion & J.Shore - Brotherhood                                 Stefan Anion - Rewoven 01

Dec 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #5,218 of 6,671
David Bowie - Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars (LP + DVD-A)
Amy Winehouse - Back to Black (LP) [Only 10 bucks on Amazon right now]
Peter Gabriel - So (25th Box Set) (4 CD, 2 LP, 2 DVD) [Amazon Lightning Deal yesterday]
GSTFS - Sanctum OST (DL) [$.50. Can't go wrong]
Mystery Gift from Gift Exchange. An LP of some sort. It's on it's way.

Dec 12, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #5,220 of 6,671
It's the girlfriend's christmas present but she knows if we break up she can have everything but the records and the audio gear. :D

Pretty excited about it though. We lost our original CD copy in the move so I figured the new LPs are one of the better replacement options.

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back