XtremeMac FS1 vs Griffin TuneBuds...?
Apr 3, 2008 at 5:53 AM Post #2 of 7
Feeling skeptical? You should be. I won't be surprised that this guy didn't even seal his canal properly. Kind of a common 'no bass' complaint among people who don't have enough experience on IEM.

Apr 5, 2008 at 1:57 AM Post #3 of 7
I second ClieOS' comment.

There is no way that person should be near equipment he doesn't know how to use and then have the nerve to write a review!

The FS1's are warm earphones. Just look up some reviews and you'll see.

Apr 6, 2008 at 3:05 AM Post #4 of 7
That reviewer wouldn't know the difference between ibuds and UE11's!!! LOL

There is no comparison, the griffin were one of my first canalphones...they are absolute rubbish!!!

Apr 6, 2008 at 5:14 PM Post #5 of 7
the FS1's are awesome iem's for the price, nice warm sound with jaw dropping bass when a low bass note hits for a iem. It takes a long burn in for these to really open up the high end of the frequency range. I've had mine for about a year and now sound so much better then when I first got them.

Apr 9, 2008 at 3:34 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the FS1's are awesome iem's for the price, nice warm sound with jaw dropping bass when a low bass note hits for a iem. It takes a long burn in for these to really open up the high end of the frequency range. I've had mine for about a year and now sound so much better then when I first got them.

Agree, I noticed a good change in sound after about 100hours of use, the FS1's really are fantastic value for money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back