I have a pre iv micro ( still sounds excellent) and have a mini on order
tongue.gif

Apr 27, 2007 at 12:00 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any one have both yet ? impressions.....:

I have a pre iv micro ( still sounds excellent) and have a mini on order
tongue.gif

Dont worry about that. Your new SuperMini-IV will arrive with the recent refinement Dr. Xin has implemented in all three model to make them equal.

If I knew this was to be the case I would have ordered a SuperMini myself because SuperMini has that extra features that could be useful. NVM, I am happy with my SuperMicro now
etysmile.gif

Apr 27, 2007 at 6:05 PM Post #3 of 7
I have just changed my order from supermicro to supermini. I hope the sound quality from both of them are equal. Too bad noone has both to do a comparision.

Apr 27, 2007 at 7:06 PM Post #4 of 7
I can tell you that my post 4/11/07 Supermacro LE is markedly superior to my 12/06 Supermini IV.............so his changes to both Supermacro LE and Supermini made after 4/11 surely match the SQ of the vaunted Supermicros.
The difference is soo marked with the Supermacro LE straight out of the box, I couldn't help but keep listening to it. While I'm usually hell-bent to get burn-in under way - I suddenly didn't care about burn-in
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 27, 2007 at 7:17 PM Post #5 of 7
Even though Xin says supermini and macro are now the same if not better than the micro. Im gonna stick to my supermicro order, no point waiting 3 months in case it aint really as good as the supermicro!

Apr 27, 2007 at 9:46 PM Post #6 of 7
Be aware changing/altering your original order does not change your place in line.

Apr 28, 2007 at 12:44 AM Post #7 of 7
I have gone for the mini because of the extra features cossfeed,bass etc and i really prefere the case of the mini......Hopefully the sound is the same as the mico

Users who are viewing this thread

Back