Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid)
Dec 30, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #331 of 888
It is 2 dynamic and not dual dynamic

Read us website completely and with concentration

so... what's the difference between dual dynamic and two dynamics?
blink.gif

Dec 30, 2016 at 8:42 PM Post #332 of 888
so... what's the difference between dual dynamic and two dynamics?:blink:

dual dynamic is setup of compound dynamic driver. Dual dynamic is in dunu-2002 and many subwoofer

What dual dynamic does is it have subwoofer at back of subwoofer consequetively..the moment both are powered, front subwoofer feel infinte air in its enclosure as back subwoofer throws air with the same timing behind the back of front subwoofer.

The moment its done like this...the front woofer can now extend more foward and backward due to air pressure restriction removed from its back plus a little faster.

This sort of bass is more deep and accurate

Whereas 2 driver is like crossover but front to front.

Something like coaxial driver.

It gives the feeling of full range but one is for bass and one is for mids.

Sound better than full range but lacks smoothing of sound and crossover colours it.

Bass seems hollow if bass driver is small at back

Dec 30, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #333 of 888
I'm not sure why anyone in this thread would interpret dual dynamic as that specific solution instead of the usual dual as in 'there's two of them' though...

Interesting solution anyway!

(And on the topic: i still haven't bought them. I'm not sure about what they would add that my other ones can't do)

Dec 30, 2016 at 10:50 PM Post #334 of 888
I'm not sure why anyone in this thread would interpret dual dynamic as that specific solution instead of the usual dual as in 'there's two of them' though...

Interesting solution anyway!

(And on the topic: i still haven't bought them. I'm not sure about what they would add that my other ones can't do)
see dunu dn2002

Dec 31, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #335 of 888
If they went into all this trouble to build such a thing resembling dunu dn2002 they wouldn't very aggressively advertise it?

Are they trying to make more sales by keeping it secret?

Just saying...

Dec 31, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #336 of 888
If they went into all this trouble to build such a thing resembling dunu dn2002 they wouldn't very aggressively advertise it?

Are they trying to make more sales by keeping it secret?

Just saying...
dunu dn2002 is exapmple of isobaric loading dual dynamic and xiaomi HD pro is example of coaxial driver

Jan 3, 2017 at 12:50 AM Post #337 of 888
Hi,

May I know if it's the same? ( aside from the color ) ?
I'm looking at the Pro HD Hybrid 2 DD and 1 BA. Thanks

http://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_566702.html

http://www.lazada.sg/xiaomi-mi-in-ear-headphones-pro-gold-9223888.html

Jan 3, 2017 at 1:17 AM Post #338 of 888
Not the same, the one from lazada is the previous generation, whereas the one from gearbest is the latest one you're after

Jan 3, 2017 at 1:30 AM Post #339 of 888
Hi,

May I know if it's the same? ( aside from the color ) ?
I'm looking at the Pro HD Hybrid 2 DD and 1 BA. Thanks

http://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_566702.html

http://www.lazada.sg/xiaomi-mi-in-ear-headphones-pro-gold-9223888.html

I'm not 100% sure but I think they are different. The GB link is the latest model which is Pro HD model and the Lazada is the previous model (bases on its content). The easiest way to recognize them is looking at the volume & voice controllers. Btw, you can ask the producer for further info I suppose. Cheers!

Jan 3, 2017 at 4:38 AM Post #340 of 888
in depth review

xiaomi in ear hybrid pro.... To start with is one the in earphone which resemble to the signature of astell and kern akr03 special edition markII.

Song played were

1. Starboy
2. Rockabay
3. Cold water anirudh diwali edition

Earphones compared
1. Xiaomi in ear pro HD
2. Xiaomi in ear pro
3. Astel and kern akr03 se mkII
4. Dunu dn2002

After 20hrs special burn
(5hr white noise 20%vol, 10hr pink noise 30% vol, 1hr frequency sweep log and 1hr linear, 3hr song on 50% vol)

These HD were the first earphones to impress me like crazy. Man, these are fast to begin with.

Bass:
It isnt like full bodied neither thin but was far more flat but was a little more emphasised(it was fast and powerful). The bass was clear and covering.

In ear pro in comparison sounded bassy and loose but was fun to listen.

Astell and kern were equally fast but was not powerful, it was neutral and was large and more resolved....but they were signature wise were same to my ears. A&K were very large

Dunu dn2002 was on different league on bass and i wont compare to these children. Even the big dady 1500$ a&k akr03 was very shy. I was able to hear 4 different bass in starting of song .

Mids:

Man the vocal are star of the show. Even BA drivers can match this big mid with ultimatum speed. Plus it was on the matching of bass....felt like two driver one soul here. It even took 1more triple driver out of this world

In ear pro was very terrible and small. Fully muffled and crappy.

Astel and kern were large though..but wasnt enjoyable, too much clinical and exact

Dunu was trying matching the sound of pro HD but was to fast and hard....not smooth and neutral.

Pro HD was forgiving to music quality but were able to get you resolution on high quality music but not equal to a&k.

Treble:
Great but can be better...luca bignari tuned the treble to roll down at 7.8khz to kill in ear resonance but i think he rolled down it very hard which sounded less snappy on cymbals.

Pro are same here but not quick in sound.

A&k were monstrous and devastated all iem in list. This is where it showed its full dominance and with such a significance that no iem came near it. Resoluted and very sharp but not fatiguing. Overly accurate but enjoyable.

Dunu sounded like a loudspeaker on treble, very different and clean.

Soundstage:

ProHD:8/10
Pro:6/10 ovalish
Akr03 se mkII:11/10
Dn2002:7/10

After spinfit and Dirac update on xiaomi mi note 2 china

Can i compare these to headphones?

Error were corrected and it took my friend's audeze lcd3 down in a blow. Man this was not what i was expecting these cheapo to be...but was to resoluted to begin on dirac and was so accurate

Volune was lowered a bit but sound got whole another dimension

Jan 4, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #341 of 888
how do these compare to the piston 3? do you guys think they are an ok replacement if i cant find real pistons 3's for sale, also where i can find legit versions of these for the cheapest. sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance.

Jan 4, 2017 at 9:39 PM Post #342 of 888
  how do these compare to the piston 3? do you guys think they are an ok replacement if i cant find real pistons 3's for sale, also where i can find legit versions of these for the cheapest. sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance.

I like the gen 5 a bit more than gen 3, although gen 3 is relatively neutral while gen 5 is a bit more v shaped. I don't think gen 3s are officially offered anymore, so any reseller would be just selling their remaining stock.

I also haven't heard much about fakes, as these are pretty cheap and not really worthwhile to fake?

Jan 6, 2017 at 4:54 AM Post #345 of 888

This is by far the best solution to the annoying fitting issue since it keeps falling off from my ears even when I used Comply foam tips. The Spinfit tips are about US$11 for 2 pairs, comfortable with good sound quality. Recommended. (P.S. it comes in two different diameter of the inter canal, namely 2 & 4 mm. What I use is 4mm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back