XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player
Feb 8, 2016 at 8:16 PM Post #1,534 of 5,194
for the price and sound the rest of the little things we can deal with , I mean they cost 75 dollars now, I paid 120 when I bought mine, I haven't had any issues., I love everything I have that's I read reviews once I get I know what to expect, no reason to be mad I already knew, it sounds so organic, I love it ,just like my x5

Feb 8, 2016 at 9:13 PM Post #1,535 of 5,194
for the price and sound the rest of the little things we can deal with , I mean they cost 75 dollars now, I paid 120 when I bought mine, I haven't had any issues., I love everything I have that's I read reviews once I get I know what to expect, no reason to be mad I already knew, it sounds so organic, I love it ,just like my x5

what amp and IEMs you tried with the xduoo so far? what are the best combos in your opinion (soundstagewise)?

Feb 8, 2016 at 9:31 PM Post #1,536 of 5,194
Right now I'm using the configuration joker prefers and its the best, I'm using stock tips because they are smoother and clean easy and wide bore, I was using sony hybrids with the glued sponge inside but somehow compressed the sound, any of the fiio amps works great, but I prefer the 12e it works better on the mids, and the bass booster only works on subbass, with line out to fiio 12e, I have the 12 e on probably like three , I don't want to push no more until break in, but it's gorgeous, the bass is gorgeous, fiio amps are really good and they last long,I might get a Cain c5 in the future, but the new one which is dac and amp or both, I'm not sure, but i recomend fiio amps, xduoo also sells a 30 dollar amp, and smls sells cheap amps but they all have issues, I guess we could take a change since they are not expensive. But the fiio andes with dual line out is like 45 and looks and feels great and they have eq, can't ask for more, I don't have anything with dual line ,maybe one day I'll buy the cable for my sony xba a3, but if one line goes bad you always have another.

Feb 9, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #1,537 of 5,194

Where can I get them for 75? Tried tomtop with promo code and gotten 90 only

Feb 9, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #1,538 of 5,194
  To compensate for the lack of protection now, I try to do my own protection for the device.

It is printed on 3D printer, rubber material.
it's not very nice, but it works.
Tell me how you think I can improve it, and will put the final 3D file in open access on http://www.thingiverse.com/.

You can respond here or send me sketches by private message.
(Thank you to use simple vocabulary, you may have guessed, English is not my native language)

Thank you.

How much did it cost to make this with the printer ?  How much to make me one ? 

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #1,540 of 5,194
i use the xduoo x3 with flc8s and the sound is good (stil iriver u10 is better) i have some question about the setting
the dac filter need to be fast roll of or slow roll off?
and the gain need to be  0db or +6db?
and the is anythin i need to know about any other setting?

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #1,541 of 5,194
And that's how business starts
smily_headphones1.gif

invisio - I took your design and this is what it will cost if I have to go to a vendor to print.

https://goo.gl/EtlRMR

I really like the one with the open back also.  

Feb 9, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #1,542 of 5,194
  i use the xduoo x3 with flc8s and the sound is good (stil iriver u10 is better) i have some question about the setting
the dac filter need to be fast roll of or slow roll off?
and the gain need to be  0db or +6db?
and the is anythin i need to know about any other setting?

Fast roll off for the DAC and High Gain (+6) for the amp section is the consensus for best sound quality.

Feb 9, 2016 at 2:12 PM Post #1,544 of 5,194
Feb 9, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #1,545 of 5,194
Thank but i do not use any dac or amp.

You can adjust the gain and dac filter by pressing option button on X3. Gain +6 and fast roll off work the best for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back