XDuoo X10T II English Manual
Apr 21, 2019 at 10:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

B9Scrambler

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello! I've got one of these in for review but the manual is in Chinese characters only and I can't find an English version anywhere online. Having a challenging time getting some functions to work, even basic stuff like outputting via a 3.5mm coaxial cable. Not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong or if there is a setting or action I need to take to get it to work. The few reviews out there only skim the surface and do not go into the various output options in detail, nor do they really even show them in use. Nothing on Youtube that I could find either, surprisingly. Bit of a ghost device.

If there is anyone out there with the manual in English they could share, or experience with the device that could lend a helping hand, it would be appreciated :)

- B9

Apr 22, 2019 at 7:06 AM Post #2 of 11
I wonder … looking at the reviews for that device, it appears that everything is controlled through the software. Maybe you should go poking around the menus some more?

Apr 22, 2019 at 8:51 AM Post #3 of 11
Aux and optical use the same port. Most devices auto-detect what's plugged in. I've hunted around in the menus for something but nothing seems to address this particular item. The menus aren't that in depth but I'm definitely not ruling out having missed something. Maybe it's a button combination similar to locking the ZiShan DSD? Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, windows, back, play/pause? lol.

Apr 22, 2019 at 9:38 AM Post #5 of 11
I don't know of anything else like it. It's a very niche product.

I didn't see the point of it at first since a DAP can pretty much do everything it does, but now that I've spent more time with it it's growing on me. Once I get this aux cable thing figured out, it's going to be awesome. Going to pair it with a Bluetooth adapter that'll stay linked to my stereo. Also going to be the perfect compliment to my headphone amp.

Apr 22, 2019 at 11:32 AM Post #6 of 11
Thanks, I was going to order one next week but now I’ll wait. It wouldn’t do me any good to only have Chinese manual. I am using my phone with a usb pro app for the music, then into my dac amp, but the phone doesn’t hold a charge well enough for extended play. In my home setup I have an iPod but I want to replace it with the same unit I use for my portable setup. The XDuoo looked perfect for me so looking forward to your findings.

Jun 18, 2019 at 11:45 AM Post #9 of 11
any update?

Not really. Apparently I'm the issue. Needed a 3.5 coax input. I don't have any equipment with that. It was suggested to run a 3.5mm mono to a single RCA which I do have and should work fine, but that was a no go either. Probably my cable since it's kinda old. I'm not willing to spend more time on this, or buy what is needed to make full use of it, so I passed it along to another more knowledgeable and better equipped reviewer. There's a reason I don't review daps/amps, etc. very often. Lack of experience/knowledge/patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back