X1050 thoughts
Apr 13, 2012 at 12:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Sparky191

Headphoneus Supremus
I picked up a X1050 on clearance, to see what it was like. Also my Clip+ HO jack is going, and my A818 battery is quite poor these days. I've also lost the clip around the house somewhere. (its so tiny!)  The X has a bigger sound stage, but I'm not sure it sounds hugely better then the A818. The Clip+  definately sounds better I think. The features on the X are little baffling. The sound cancelling works well, but I'm not sure its any better then a good fitting IEM. The radio is a little noisy but picks up lots of stations. Too many, it duplicated all the stations 2 or three times. No RDS, which is a downer. I can't connect to anything through the browser, says the address is wrong, but youtube works. But its so limited to be useless. I've no slacker on mine. (Euro). While I enjoy the sound I'm finding the device a little limiting. I thinking of selling it on to get the Z or an Ipod and get another Zip. 

Apr 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #2 of 4
Hmmmm the Slacker makes life worth living on my walkman X. However if you didn't pick one up in the day, it, as you said would be a bit too limiting. You might want to look into the Z. I plan on picking one up, but I just bought my first tablet, so early next month I'll find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back