X1 Custom Firmwares
Nov 13, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #106 of 207
  Sorry english isn´t my mother language, what do you mean with tinker further? I´ll plan to post when new firmware get stable version.

"To tinker further" means to "work-on more" or try to improve something in a relaxed way. I was basically asking if you plan to make any more revisions, which you answered.
Sorry for the confusion... 
English is difficult enough, but gets even more difficult when cultural language expressions (called idioms) are used. Your English is quite good!

Nov 17, 2015 at 1:19 PM Post #110 of 207
  I´ved just checked and it´s ok try with winrar.

Brilliant! It is indeed working now.

Thanks again for your wonderful effort 
beerchug.gif

Nov 22, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #111 of 207
are we talking about fw 1.6 (wheeeeeeeeeeel improvements) with this custom fw-lookalike:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/749000/x1-custom-firmwares/90#post_12025519

(sorry, but my denglish is getting worse due to "yes, you need glasses!" and worst time management conflicting job, family, trying to escape real life, making music and listening to music... i think you get it...)

Nov 28, 2015 at 10:18 AM Post #119 of 207
@chupacabra314

So when is it gonna be ready so stoked, eagerly awaiting this, BTW thanks
 in advance for your awesome contribution  

Thanks! Making a few more minor tweaks for better contrast for outdoor use. Should be ready next weekend as I'm traveling for most of next week.

Biggest problem right now is the font because although it's free I dont have rights to distribute it so what i might need to do is just share the theme without the font and have people google for the font.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back