Writing my first headphone review on Head-Fi...
Aug 26, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #16 of 24
Noooo, don't start writing reviews! Do you know what happens? You then start using that as an excuse to buy more toys. It's like: "well I don't *really* need another headphone/amp/doohickey, but I already reviewed these other ones, I guess I'm just providing a service for everyone else by buying one and writing about it..."

Aug 26, 2012 at 3:24 AM Post #17 of 24
Quote:
Noooo, don't start writing reviews! Do you know what happens? You then start using that as an excuse to buy more toys.

Lol, look who's talking Mr. I'll-review-anything-with-two-ear-cups-and-a-headband-in-between-actually-without-a-headband-is-fine-too! 
biggrin.gif

And for the record, I don't need an excuse to get more toys.  I'm already WAAYYY beyond that point, review or no. 
wink.gif

Oh BTW, the L.A. Meet is over. 
smile.gif

Aug 26, 2012 at 4:33 AM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Lol, look who's talking Mr. I'll-review-anything-with-two-ear-cups-and-a-headband-in-between-actually-without-a-headband-is-fine-too! 
biggrin.gif

And for the record, I don't need an excuse to get more toys.  I'm already WAAYYY beyond that point, review or no. 
wink.gif

Oh BTW, the L.A. Meet is over. 
smile.gif

Yeah, and who better to warn you about the perilous road that yo're about to take? 
tongue.gif
 (and who needs earcups? I'm currently reviewing some speakers...)

Oh, and sending you a pm shortly.

Aug 26, 2012 at 6:42 AM Post #20 of 24
Quote:
About to post my first review here as well, and I just wanted to thank you all for the (albeit indirect) advice. Thats all :)

If you don't mind, please post a link here so we can check it out when it goes up! 
smile.gif

Quote:
Yeah, and who better to warn you about the perilous road that yo're about to take? 
tongue.gif
 (and who needs earcups? I'm currently reviewing some speakers...)

Yeah, but I'm only doing one review at a time, and only once in a while at that.  Although as luck would have it, I am on the look out for another unit to review.  Aww dammit, you're right! 
frown.gif

Quote:
Oh, and sending you a pm shortly.

Yup, got it.  And like everything else I do, Ima bout to make things way more complicated than they need to be.  I'll reply shortly. 
smile.gif

Aug 26, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Yeah, but I'm only doing one review at a time, and only once in a while at that.  Although as luck would have it, I am on the look out for another unit to review.  Aww dammit, you're right! 
frown.gif

Yup, got it.  And like everything else I do, Ima bout to make things way more complicated than they need to be.  I'll reply shortly. 
smile.gif

I try to keep the various complexities in my life down to only 1 or 2.

And one of those spots seems to be reserved for women, so this one better be good 
rolleyes.gif

Aug 26, 2012 at 10:32 PM Post #22 of 24
Quote:
I try to keep the various complexities in my life down to only 1 or 2.

And one of those spots seems to be reserved for women, so this one better be good 
rolleyes.gif

Okay ygpm, and I think you'll see my dilemna.

Oct 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #24 of 24
Quote:
Here it is. My first review. Let me know what you all think!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/630404/fischer-audio-jubilate-review#post_8752161

I like it! 
smile.gif
  I completely agree with the section on listing your preferred sound signature so that others can translate the review so to speak.

BTW, didn't want to threadcrap in the review, but I do have one small suggestion.  It's mentioned several times that they're semi-open cans.  But from the pics, no obvious ports or vents can be seen.  Might want to mention a line or two about that in case people are curious.

Other than that, good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back