Would this work?
May 13, 2011 at 10:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5
I bought my laptop in Dec. 09 from Bestbuy and also bought a 2 year extended warranty with them for $200. As of now, I see it as being a waste, because it's going to end this Dec. and no problems has popped up with my laptop so far. What I want to do is get my money's worth out of this warranty. My laptop is a media powerhouse and has 6gb's of ram with a configuration of 2 slots with 1 slot being occupied by a 4gb ram chip and the other having a 2gb. My laptop also has a second HDD bay that is empty.

What I want to do is basically lie to Best Buy and say that my 4gb ram chip and HDD crapped out. Do you think they'll send me new ones without inspecting the ones that I have? Lol. And yea, I won't go to them in person, I'll call them over the phone.
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
I bought my laptop in Dec. 09 from Bestbuy and also bought a 2 year extended warranty with them for $200. As of now, I see it as being a waste, because it's going to end this Dec. and no problems has popped up with my laptop so far. What I want to do is get my money's worth out of this warranty. My laptop is a media powerhouse and has 6gb's of ram with a configuration of 2 slots with 1 slot being occupied by a 4gb ram chip and the other having a 2gb. My laptop also has a second HDD bay that is empty.

What I want to do is basically lie to Best Buy and say that my 4gb ram chip and HDD crapped out. Do you think they'll send me new ones without inspecting the ones that I have? Lol. And yea, I won't go to them in person, I'll call them over the phone.
very_evil_smiley.gif

So, let me get this straight.  You want us to tell you if you should commit fraud or not?

You've gotta be kidding me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back