Would anyone like to donate wooden cups for Grados?
Feb 2, 2013 at 7:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

chello

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone, to start off with a little background; I'm a college freshman studying for engineering and I recently bought a pair of MS1's from a buddy. Although they sounded great, one of the cups was cracked pretty badly. Well last week I dropped them and now the back part of the cup broke in two. Luckily the driver is fine. I've been looking online for replacement cups but have only found woodies for about $200 and up. Now if I had the cash I'd purchase my own pair of woodies, but I truly can't afford it right now, with books and tuition and all. I REALLY MISS MY HEADPHONES. I hope some one could help me out.

Feb 2, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hello everyone, to start off with a little background; I'm a college freshman studying for engineering and I recently bought a pair of MS1's from a buddy. Although they sounded great, one of the cups was cracked pretty badly. Well last week I dropped them and now the back part of the cup broke in two. Luckily the driver is fine. I've been looking online for replacement cups but have only found woodies for about $200 and up. Now if I had the cash I'd purchase my own pair of woodies, but I truly can't afford it right now, with books and tuition and all. I REALLY MISS MY HEADPHONES. I hope some one could help me out.

Maybe someone would like to donate a set of LCD's as well, doesn't hurt to ask, right? 
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back