WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD
Nov 25, 2013 at 4:22 PM Post #31 of 196
That what I was saying Eric. I have to get this done before Christmas and will be working on it with the stock tubes as that is the way people will be buying the products.
wink_face.gif

Nov 25, 2013 at 4:22 PM Post #32 of 196
  Frank if you tried to do this review while rolling tubes you would never finish it! 
biggrin.gif

Imagine he would still be listening 3 years later 
wink.gif

Nov 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM Post #34 of 196

Frank if you tried to do this review while rolling tubes you would never finish it! 
biggrin.gif

Imagine he would still be listening 3 years later 
wink.gif

I can hear the conversation...

Jack..."Frank are you done with the review yet? It has been 3 years!"

Frank..."No quite...I just found some more tubes in an abandoned warehouse in Jersey. I'll need a few more months to work out the microdynamics..."  
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 25, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #36 of 196
^^ Very funny indeed Eric :wink:

Frank, terrific. Subbed!

Nov 25, 2013 at 5:20 PM Post #37 of 196
tube rolling does take quite a while. i feel like i could still have taken more time just to explore the tubes the WA6-SE uses. the WA22 and WA2 use alot more tubes and i can't even imagine rolling on the WA5. 

expensive, time consuming, but oh so very enjoyable and addictive at times....

Nov 25, 2013 at 5:40 PM Post #40 of 196
  tube rolling does take quite a while. i feel like i could still have taken more time just to explore the tubes the WA6-SE uses. the WA22 and WA2 use alot more tubes and i can't even imagine rolling on the WA5. 

expensive, time consuming, but oh so very enjoyable and addictive at times....

DG on the WA5 I have settled on my tubes and don't even roll them much. I have  settled on the combination in there now and absolutely love them.

Nov 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #43 of 196
Subscribed , this will be a great thread . Your reviews really get the details out in front to help us make good decisions .

Al D

Nov 25, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #45 of 196
Great thread! Definitely looking forward to the reviews and impressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back