Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Nov 11, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #28,726 of 42,298
To answer that question is very subjective. I like both  of the headphone son the WA5 and listen to the HD800 and HE6 quite a bit. The hd800 is comfortable for longer session and the he6  as good as I have ever heard it on the WA5.   I also have the T1 and th900 so I listen to all of them regular but to say I prefer one over the other  is very hard for me to say as they are all excellent. I use the HD800 when I really want to hear what is on a recording. I listen to the hE6 for a couple of hours then I switch strictly for comfort. I wish it was more comfortable but it sounds fantastic.  Neither ar exclusive phones for me a sI listen to the 4 flagships I own quite a bit and spend lot sod hours with the Fostex TH900. Buy them all!!!!!

Nov 11, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #28,727 of 42,298
  To answer that question is very subjective. I like both  of the headphone son the WA5 and listen to the HD800 and HE6 quite a bit. The hd800 is comfortable for longer session and the he6  as good as I have ever heard it on the WA5.   I also have the T1 and th900 so I listen to all of them regular but to say I prefer one over the other  is very hard for me to say as they are all excellent. I use the HD800 when I really want to hear what is on a recording. I listen to the hE6 for a couple of hours then I switch strictly for comfort. I wish it was more comfortable but it sounds fantastic.  Neither ar exclusive phones for me a sI listen to the 4 flagships I own quite a bit and spend lot sod hours with the Fostex TH900. Buy them all!!!!!

Anybody remember what was Head-Fi slogan?

Ah yeees. Sorry about your wallet
biggrin.gif

I might start looking for additional hp's too now that I have everything else sorted. Not really smart as I have hd650 and I don't listen to it at all currently. Alpha dog is really interesting, but I don't know if WA2 has enuff powah for it.

Nov 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #28,729 of 42,298

biggrin.gif

I might start looking for additional hp's too now that I have everything else sorted. Not really smart as I have hd650 and I don't listen to it at all currently. Alpha dog is really interesting, but I don't know if WA2 has enuff powah for it.

the WA2 is amazing but mostly suited for 150 ohms + headphones (hd 600, 650, 700, 800), 600 ohm beyers, t90, t1, etc...

Nov 11, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #28,730 of 42,298

Thanks again Frank!  Now I just need to decide how much pain I'm in for.

biggrin.gif

I find myself contemplating a simple portable rig from time to time - financially I "imagine" it making more sense

Nov 11, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #28,732 of 42,298
WoW! :)

Th WA234 with the #t bit those will be the Omega 6 Floor-Standers arriving tomorrow and also using the Fritz Carbon 7 plus all the headphones in the house

Nov 11, 2013 at 8:15 PM Post #28,733 of 42,298

Th WA234 with the #t bit those will be the Omega 6 Floor-Standers arriving tomorrow and also using the Fritz Carbon 7 plus all the headphones in the house

lmao I forgot you were reviewing these. What is on the top shelf?

Nov 11, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #28,734 of 42,298
Nov 11, 2013 at 8:51 PM Post #28,735 of 42,298

Frank, you are having too much fun!  
tongue.gif

Nov 11, 2013 at 10:36 PM Post #28,740 of 42,298
  I am buddy. Sound excellent with the 2A3 tubes tonight. I will post some pictures tomorrow with the Omega speakers floor0-stander 6inch drive with bass down to 38  hz . They are coming tomorrow

6 inch driver and reaches down to 38hz??? That's pretty amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back