Wireless Phones/headset for gaming (glass wearer)
Apr 7, 2014 at 3:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

scienta

New Head-Fier
Hello guys! I'm looking for a headset or a couple of phones that are comfortable to wear while I game away at my PC. The thing is, I'm really out to get something wireless (that's the main thing), but I can't seem to find anything that's comfortable.

I've already tried Creative HS-1200 and Corsair Vengance 2100, both got very uncomfortable after a while. Unacceptable! So I'm asking u guys, what should I look for? I've been thinking about something in-ear, since the audio quality is below comfort in the priority-list (I know that in-ear aren't that popullar for gaming). I just don't know what to look for, since I thought the Vengance headset would be a safe bet.

I can go for something in the price range of ~200$. A wireless solution that's comfortable to wear at hours on end, that's what I want. Preferably something with a mic that doesn't pick up too much background noise (don't want my buddies to be disturbed by the gf's cooking or such). Surround-sound is completley irrelevant, but audio quality is always a plus. Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back