Wireless Help Please,
Dec 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

inthused

500+ Head-Fier
Hi and thank you for your time and consideration.  Is there a thread (s) that would help me decide which wireless earbuds to choose from? I am  looking to use them only when in bed, not on the go.  I've used headsets way too long,,,,,, they truly "suck" if you want to rest your head even slightly sideways on a pillow.  Helpppp

And oh yah, they don't have to hold up to extreme physical activity in bed. Just quietly listen to TV/Stereo LOL
deadhorse.gif

Dec 23, 2010 at 10:28 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks swbf2cheater for the top of the line suggestion. I'm sure they would fulfill one of my wildest bedroom fantasies
popcorn.gif
, eating popcorn in bed while silently listening to a movie or concert,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but, I'm not ready to spend that much money!!!!! not YET anyway,,,,,,,,,, HAH 

I've been on this site many years and have bought/sold mucho dollars worth. I am from the old school where I have to pay my dues before I spend that kind of money.
beerchug.gif
Does anyone on Head-fi have these and do you feel they are worth the money???

Are there any lower cost sets that do a nice job without sacrifcing the retirement fund?  I guess if the only good sounding earbuds are high dollar units, then I will rethink my price point and prepare to spend more,,,,, just not that much more.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back