Wireless earbuds that have sub bass?
Nov 28, 2020 at 4:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

oskarcaz

New Head-Fier
Just got my first pair of tws earbuds . The jlab epic air and was very underwhelmed. I’m used to having good sub bass and these got plenty of mid bass but I’m missing the sub bass . I mostly listen to death metal and it’s missing that deep kick. (Yes I already tried messing with all the eq setting with their app and the iPhone eq. Can anyone recommend me some better tws earbuds ? I don’t care about the active noise cancelling and ambient mode

Nov 28, 2020 at 9:22 PM Post #3 of 9
No complaints about the XM3, if anything they're a little boomy.

Nov 28, 2020 at 10:12 PM Post #4 of 9
The title is an Oxymoron. Lol. Earbuds and sub-bass that is.

Bose QC Earbuds are called Earbuds, but it's more of a cross between earbud and inear. More of an inear since it seal, and earbuds do not seal. It has good sub-bass for TWS. IMO best bass of any TWS.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2020 at 10:27 PM Post #5 of 9
The title is an Oxymoron. Lol. Earbuds and sub-bass that is.

Bose QC Earbuds are called Earbuds, but it's more of a cross between earbud and inear. More of an inear since it seal, and earbuds do not seal. It has good sub-bass for TWS. IMO best bass of any TWS.

I mean XB50 is an IEM, so I'm assuming OP meant IEM and not earbud, they're just using the words interchangeably.

Nov 29, 2020 at 1:25 PM Post #7 of 9
Razer Hammerhead tws are very bassy, including lots of sub bass when bass boost is turned on through the app.

Overall they're so-so though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back