Headphoneus Supremus
"Semi-truck takes man and wheelchair for a ride down Red Arrow Highway"

bilde

http://www.southbendtribune.com/apps...ws01/706070318

What can you say!

Mitch

Jun 7, 2007 at 2:30 PM Post #3 of 11
HAHAH!

"It was quite a ride," the man reportedly told police.

[size=large]Jeez, YA THINK?[/size]
eek.gif

Probably the most fun/scary/exciting thing that fella has done in quite a long time. I know I probably would have had to change my pants. He has quite the story to tell now, and I'm glad he came out ok. Good for him! I wonder if the Semi-Truck driver at least bought him a new soda-pop?

Seems like a good advertisement for the durability of whatever manufacturer it is that made his wheelchair. I would have guessed that the thing just would have disintegrated at those speeds.

Jun 7, 2007 at 2:47 PM Post #4 of 11
I find the whole accidentally getting attached without someone noticing to be very unlikely.

Jun 7, 2007 at 4:45 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find the whole accidentally getting attached without someone noticing to be very unlikely.

Being the sceptic I am, I at first thought the same thing. But then I remembered that a woman actually cut off a man's penis while he slept, we can clone sheep, a woman suffered an internal decapitation and lived to tell about it, people actually buy Justin Timberlake CDs and Bush hasn't been impeached yet.

Sometimes truth IS stranger than fiction.

wink.gif

Jun 8, 2007 at 12:20 AM Post #8 of 11
Well the chair was stuck by its handles, so perhaps it put the chair in an angle that it didn't touch the ground? It's unlikely, but the angle the handles went into the grill may have made the damage to the wheelchair less severe.

Jun 8, 2007 at 12:28 AM Post #9 of 11
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHA

At least Semi trucks are handicap accessible, no really I think its truly hilarious..besides if something bad would of happened it would of been a quick death

"spilled his sodapop"...yeah rite..

there was absolutely no way out for this dude, dude not only lucky to be alive but he should thank his 9 lives to the cop that seen it and stopped it from worse..imagine how many times you see a cop on the side of the road..
i don't often..

Jun 8, 2007 at 7:27 PM Post #10 of 11
Ha ha
Quite a ride I must say...

Jun 8, 2007 at 8:10 PM Post #11 of 11
I think I'd have "spilled my soda" too..
My wife (who is in a wheelchair) said that would have been horrifically scary..

No kidding, I rode a bycicle once down a very very steep hill and clocked just over 40 mph, and i was scared sh**less to put it mildy. It was a Raleigh Chopper after all!

50 Mph for 4 miles , stuck to the front of a semi - give the guy a medal for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back