Wii in nursing homes.
Sep 14, 2007 at 5:41 PM Post #2 of 13
Awesome!
biggrin.gif

Sep 14, 2007 at 10:15 PM Post #5 of 13
I thought with a little work the Wii could be used as the basis for physical therapy excercises? Range of motion etc. Make a game of it and it could really help people in need.

Getting the elderly moving is a great aspect if it's done with proper oversight.

Mitch

Sep 14, 2007 at 10:17 PM Post #6 of 13
That is Awsome!

Sep 14, 2007 at 11:03 PM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Flossie is totally gonna make her ball spin to the left if she keeps holding her wiimote like that. By the way who in the hell names their child Flossie? Even for a woman born in 1918, that name had to be lame as hell even back then.

Flossy used to mean soft, silky, velvety... so a variation made sense as a girl's name. No one would have predicted its later similarity to "floozy"/"floosie", which is a 20th century invention, coming from the same root word.

A lot of modern names are going to seem just as silly in a couple decades.

Sep 15, 2007 at 2:55 AM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Flossie is totally gonna make her ball spin to the left if she keeps holding her wiimote like that. By the way who in the hell names their child Flossie? Even for a woman born in 1918, that name had to be lame as hell even back then.

Flossie sounds like a rapper name....YO YO YO CHECK IT! Flossie Flow in tha House!!!!

thats got a ding to it now that i think about it..Flossie Flow..

Fan: "Sup Flossie Flow. wat chu doin?"

Flossie: "Foo don't chu see? I's be bustin down on this Wii!"

Sep 15, 2007 at 3:10 AM Post #13 of 13
my friend brought his Wii to the beach. my parents had some friends over, all of them aged 57 or older, and they were having a blast playing Wii Sports. Bowling was the favorite, followed by tennis. One of the guys REALLY enjoyed watching us play Resident Evil 4 on the Wii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back