WHY I'LL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CIEM AGAIN
Oct 6, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #31 of 34
Since I had the almost identical series of events- CanJam, recommendation from A&K, auditioning the UERM against several others, meeting with B. of sales and Mike the Sales Director, a fitting from their associated audiologist, contact with customer support-my experience was directly opposite.  Everyone with UE was professional, helpful, pleasant, and accommodating.  Having had three previous CIEM fittings over the years that were uncomfortable, the resulting fit of my UERM is spot on.  Even seems to be getting more comfortable!  I am not challenging your integrity, only asserting, as a lawyer once said while appearing before me: "Your honor, there are always three sides to every story.  My side, the other side, and the correct side!"

Oct 6, 2014 at 3:05 PM Post #32 of 34
I actually never meet mike just the sales people at at the irvine office. I am partially attributing the fit to this being my first CIEM.

Never said this is typical UE service just my experience with them. members can weight my opinion how they choose up to them but it doesn't change what happen

Oct 8, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #33 of 34
Customer service isnt the same as it used to be with big companies. I am in the market for my first pair of CIEMs after hearing that story I think I will be buying from 1964. I really want a low profile ciem that doesnt bulge out if my ear. Can anyone recommend a good brand to buy UE seems like the stick out pretty far out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back