Why do the one's without a warranty break?? Also how to get around a lack of warranty...
Oct 1, 2010 at 2:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Marcus_C

1000+ Head-Fier
Yes, I realise a direct answer to this question is fairly straight forward but nevertheless it is annoying when it happens. Two earphones have died/developed dementia on me this week. One is the Ultimate ears Super.fi 4 which I bought off ebay (no warranty) where i'm not sure quite which part is failing yet but it is only a matter of time. The other is a driver fail on a pair of beyerdynamic dtx100 which I also bought (barely used) off ebay. This is not the first time i've had more than one pair of iem's and the one without the warranty has broken. I guess I merely have to blame the Irish relatives...

Truth be told i'm not too annoyed at the moment as the sf.4's cost me all of £15 so not much lost there. Also I have another pair of dtx100's which I did buy from a genuine dealer that are still under warranty so is there anything to stop me sending the ebay one's back as the other pair? They are about the same age after all. I knew I bought two pairs for a reason, my moment of foolish extravagance pays off!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back