WHY ARE THERE NO BASS-EY EARPHONES WITH ANDROID IN-LINE CONTROLS FOR A DESPERATE DUDE ON A BUDGET?!
Sep 23, 2015 at 7:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

AceX

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I've been trying to pick out a pair of earphones with in-line controls for use with my android smartphone but I've not been able to see any for under £35.
I plan to listen to different types of stuff - rock, podcasts, gospel and whatever else looks interesting. I'm not an audiophile so while I'm leaning a bit more to the bassy side anything with great all round sound works for me.

Can I get some help/suggestions please?

I currently use Apple's Earpods, so anything better than that.

Thank you!!

Sep 24, 2015 at 12:25 AM Post #2 of 5
Have you read around on the IEM comparison threads? All caps won't help your case.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

Sep 24, 2015 at 4:26 AM Post #4 of 5
Haha thanks and yeah all caps never really helps but I thought it was worth a shot anyway. I'll check out the comparison threads now - If I can find them

Sep 24, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #5 of 5
  Have you read around on the IEM comparison threads? All caps won't help your case.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

I've narrowed it down to either the Jays a Jays Five or the Sony MDREX450AP. Maybe also the MEElectronics M-DUOs?
It seems the Jays have better sound quality and a worse fit compared to the Sonys.  Any thoughts on these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back