Who would win in a fight between Hulk and Superman?
Mar 2, 2007 at 7:49 PM Post #16 of 60
Superman is a superhuman from other planet with extra strength and unknown physical and organs structure. Hulk is an ordinary human evolved by the radiation. The Hulk belongs more to the group of X-Men.

I've never seen Superman have any troubles with any things beside Kryptonite and Louis Lane!

If someone remembered, In the old Superman Movie, he can even turn back time. He can go back when The Hulk is still Bruce Banner and kill him.

Mar 2, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #18 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure who wins, but I'm pretty sure all your girlfriends lose.

LOL!

Mar 2, 2007 at 9:38 PM Post #19 of 60
If Superman can beat Hulk, does Doomsday beat Hulk as well?

Mar 2, 2007 at 10:28 PM Post #20 of 60
10+ years ago Spider-Man somehow go magic powers and was flying-around and such. During a fight with Hulk He hit him into orbit and the Hulk was just floating around wondering if he'd die of exposure or if his lungs would explode as soon as he turned normal. Then Spidey flew up and took him back to Earth.

So being shot into space is certainly a good Supes V Hulk scenario.

Mar 2, 2007 at 10:36 PM Post #21 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by saint.panda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They fought in Marcel vs. DC and Superman won.

love to know how much men in tights(supermen's) paid for that win.

Id gun for hulk.
not a fan of clark kents undies.

Mar 3, 2007 at 9:09 PM Post #22 of 60
I'm getting angry!!!
Urgh!!
Gamma radiation surging!!
ARGH!!!
What's happening to me!!!
Owwww ooooohhhh eeeeee!!!
Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
MY HANDS!! They are swelling!!
OOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
OOOHHHH MYYYYY!!!!
I'm turning GREEEEN!!!
Somebody HELP ME!

HULK SMASH!!!
RAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Mar 4, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #25 of 60
As far as I recall, the Hulk beat Superman in Marvel vs. Capcom because the Hulk was taking a bunch of beatings from Superman but he kept getting stronger because he became increasingly angry.

And going back in time is impossible, even for Superman. I think once he did it flying around the world so fast that the wind friction made the world spin backwards, which really only makes the world spin in a different direction and ultimately kills everyone because of the large increase in surface temperature from the decreased distance from the Sun.

Hm. Can the Hulk die from extreme heat? Superman could just throw him into the Sun. Fly away and snipe him with his stalker-vision. Fly real fast at the Hulk, pick him up, throw him into the Sun.

Mar 4, 2007 at 1:54 AM Post #26 of 60
Easier to just toss the Hulk into orbit and let him starve to death.

Mar 4, 2007 at 3:20 AM Post #27 of 60
I don't read comic books, so let me ask this question. Who decides what the superheros are capable of? Many of the original creators are no longer working on the comics they started. Is it just whatever the new writer decides? Or is there some sort of executive producer that makes sure they writer doesn't go too far off track?

Also, If I wanted to start reading a comic book, is there any way to catch up on all the comics I missed in the last 50 years?

To answer the question, I think that Superman's speed would be a serious advantage. He could beat on the Hulk easily while evading his attacks at the same time.

Mar 4, 2007 at 3:40 AM Post #28 of 60
Another option is for superman to just fly a bit away from the Hulk while continuing to use his x-ray vision.

Eventually, if Superman is patient, Hulk dies form radiation poisoning, a bit like a giant ugly angry green Marie Curie. ^_^

Mar 4, 2007 at 4:24 AM Post #30 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Another option is for superman to just fly a bit away from the Hulk while continuing to use his x-ray vision.

Eventually, if Superman is patient, Hulk dies form radiation poisoning, a bit like a giant ugly angry green Marie Curie. ^_^

Curies.png

"It's the Curies! We must flee!"

But seriously, Superman. I mean COME ON, it's Superman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back