Who has the most irritating fans?
Oct 17, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #46 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by williamgoody
All he does is sit there with an exasperated look on is face.

Have you seen the bassest play? He's one of those guys where he needs to have himself noticed on stage for how he carries himself, not necessarily how he plays.

He thinks he's Spiderman.
rolleyes.gif

That's how I see it anyway.

Yeah, I saw them on the last show of the Summer Sanatarium tour, and he definitely sticks out from the rest of the band in terms of performance style. I don't mind it all that much though. He seems to be a very capable player, too.

Dec 9, 2007 at 4:45 PM Post #47 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by AdamP88
Yeah, I saw them on the last show of the Summer Sanatarium tour, and he definitely sticks out from the rest of the band in terms of performance style. I don't mind it all that much though. He seems to be a very capable player, too.

Oh, I don't doubt his playing ability.

To be fair I''ve only seen that one clip, but it was weird. They had a wide shot, and the other three members were in the right quarter of the TV screen, and he was ALL THe WAY OVER on th eother side.

Funny stuff.

Anyway I voted for the Beatles in the poll. A lot of people I run into here who like them carry on like the Beatles basically invented music.

Feb 2, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #48 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by williamgoody
Anyway I voted for the Beatles in the poll. A lot of people I run into here who like them carry on like the Beatles basically invented music.

That is exactly what pisses me off when talking with then, they don't give a **** about the rest of the bands, that on same era made a lot of better and more sofisticated things that the Beatles, IMO they have the social relevance but period, maybe they were the very first (even on that I'm not 100% sure) but not the only ones.....musically IMO they really and plainly suck.....period, but this is just MO...
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 19, 2009 at 1:07 PM Post #49 of 50
Quote:

Originally posted by raif
really, how come?

I think he is an phenomenal drummer, but I wouldn't think that anyone would get that worked up about the drummer of a band.

most people I know(myself included) just recognize the talent, not get all swooney over it.

oh it's just some people I knew in college.. they were just a little more enthusiastic than normal.. probably not indicitive of most Rush fans.
tongue.gif

-jar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back