Who got headphones?
Dec 25, 2013 at 9:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

krismusic

Headphoneus Supremus
Ok. So who got headphones for Christmas and what did you get? Doesn't really count if you bought them yourself but post anyway.
Very Happy Christmas to all.

Dec 25, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #2 of 4
My dad got me a Cowon D3 and Brainwavz M3, These are my first "good" audio equipment. I´m so happy with them, it was a real suprise, and it sounds incredibly good. It´s like discovering again all my music, and I can´t ask for anything else for now.

Dec 25, 2013 at 12:25 PM Post #3 of 4
My dad got me a Cowon D3 and Brainwavz M3, These are my first "good" audio equipment. I´m so happy with them, it was a real suprise, and it sounds incredibly good. It´s like discovering again all my music, and I can´t ask for anything else for now.

That's a Happy Christmas right there.

Dec 25, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #4 of 4
Hi guys, first post here!

I got some Soundmagic HP100's and a Fiio E07K amp/DAC - well impressed! I can now start posting round here now I have a proper setup! Love the HP100's; bass when it's called for, gorgeous tone on acoustic guitars and vocals to die for! The E07K really brings them to life too; as well as improving my XB700's - I've moved away from bass heavy cans now, but listening the the Pirates of the Carribean soundtrack with the XB700's and the E07K with bass boost was incredible!

HP100's are still my favourites though - can't get enough of them! 

Merry Christmas to all!
James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back