Whiplash still in business? Or they don't care?
Jun 24, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #16 of 35
Thanks buddy! Appreciate your help! I just thought a little reply isn't all that trouble at all. I know he make good stuffs but they gotta buck up on communication. :xf_eek:

I do realize this and I'm making a few adjustments and adding another employee.

Communication is part of this. I'm sincere when I say I have to earn your trust. So I will get better!!

Craig

Jun 24, 2012 at 6:52 PM Post #17 of 35
Craig is a stand up guy, if you have ordered something from him, you will get it, so i would not worry.
Sometimes there is something in a message we need to check before we can reply, so we leave that message with the intention of replying later and just forget, happens to all of us.

Jul 2, 2012 at 3:57 AM Post #22 of 35
Just wanna add, just recieved my cable from Whiplash. Craig said that the cable would be finished at the end of last week, and so it was. Sent this friday, recieved 30 mins ago (monday morning). US to Sweden.

Excellent cable, great customer service (just let 'em do their job and you won't be unsatisfied).

/The happy customer

Jul 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM Post #23 of 35
Wow I found this thread because I was about to start my own. My twag cable were starting to change color so they sent me a return authorization number So i sent them back. I think this was like 3 months ago. Since Last month I have been emailing them, now at 3 different emails address even stating calling the store. I can't get anyone to acknowledge my existence. I have had excellent service through them and did some upgrades to my whipmod and there service both on my stuff and through customer service has been great. But then they just disappeared. I am glad to see Craig responding to this thread, but someone needs to please contact me and send me my replacement cable, because it's kinda getting out of hand. I have sent PM too

Jul 2, 2012 at 2:24 PM Post #24 of 35
Something must be wrong....

I'm checking my email and I see nothing. You are not the only one with this issue.

Do me a favor, email custserv@whiplashaudio.com

My employee is not monitoring it right now because of event he is taking care of. By tomorrow, I will make sure this is addressed immediately.

In addition, I'm already in the process of changing out my mail server. I have been neglecting to take care of this because we have been so busy. I can't afford to wait any longer.

In addition, you do not deserve this and your situation will be solved.

I apologize for the inconvenience!!

Also I will pm you my personal email addess.

Craig

Jul 2, 2012 at 2:58 PM Post #25 of 35
Thanks for the reply. I have emailed that address in the PM, but I also have probably overloaded your other email address' which is not helping you sort everything out. I am sure all the emails I have sent over the last couple months probably made it worse. I even emailed the 3rd alternative email you offer on your website as well as calling the store. I thought maybe there was a death or something god forbid. Either way I am lucky I bought two cables, but I would like to get the replacement back. Thanks for looking into this, and hopefully someone sees those emails. I know last one I sent this morning along with the voicemail I had a bit of an attitude :xf_eek:

Jul 3, 2012 at 9:42 AM Post #27 of 35
do they sent an email when they had shipped the cable? Craig said that my order have been shipped yesterday but i didnt receive any tracking/confirmation email about it.

Jul 3, 2012 at 9:49 AM Post #29 of 35
Quote:
Something must be wrong....
I'm checking my email and I see nothing. You are not the only one with this issue.
Do me a favor, email custserv@whiplashaudio.com
My employee is not monitoring it right now because of event he is taking care of. By tomorrow, I will make sure this is addressed immediately.
In addition, I'm already in the process of changing out my mail server. I have been neglecting to take care of this because we have been so busy. I can't afford to wait any longer.
In addition, you do not deserve this and your situation will be solved.
I apologize for the inconvenience!!
Also I will pm you my personal email addess.
Craig

Judging from all your statements, we can see that you're trying your best to make things better. Don't worry as long as things get fixed it'll all be good.
I run a business myself and communication plays essentially 70% of the whole. It's about building a good relationship that keeps business coming back. :)

Jul 3, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #30 of 35
Funny, i had sent a question a short while back and never heard back either.  Thought Craig was just too busy and I didn't want to deal with it at the time.  I had a long wait a couple of years ago when apuresound cablers were backed up and learned a lesson.  Maybe when he seems caught up i will look again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back