Whiplash - have they gone missing?
Sep 3, 2012 at 12:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 183

bobozhang137

New Head-Fier
Apparently I sent back my TWCU to them for RMA almost 3 months ago, and they haven't replied any of my emails regarding the status of my RMA. The only email i got from them was the first one when they sent me the RMA form which i filled up and their address.

I emailed custserv@whiplashaudio.com. That was the email shown on their website.

Anyone has the same problem as me?

Sep 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM Post #3 of 183
Me too.  Been in touch with Craig over the past three weeks almost daily on a job he's doing for me.  Received a shipping notice yesterday.  Send Craig another query as chesterljh suggests above.

Sep 7, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #6 of 183
Yes. That's correct. I don't see any outstanding emails that I need to respond to.

Well, to be factual, maybe 2-3, but I'm answering emails as fast as I can.

Most here can stay they can receive an email at 7am and perhaps an email even at 3am. I do my best and I stand behind the fact that's all I can do. Those who know me can easily say I try my best to make everyone happy.

Craig

Sep 14, 2012 at 5:36 PM Post #10 of 183
Craig, will sending an email help you coordinate the shipping of my items better?

Thanks,
TT3rd

Oct 30, 2012 at 6:39 AM Post #11 of 183
Well people, Craig can be a bit slow in responding at times, but the products he delivers are simply amazing.

Both in terms of sonic quality and sheer looks they are truly some of the finest in the trade.
I got Craig to make me a angled dock connector for my clas, and boy is it nice, simply gotta post a pic. 

Thanks Craig!

Nov 19, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #13 of 183
Quote:
Just sent Craig a PM. I emailed the customer service link on their website several weeks ago and never got a response. I need a cable cable please

Did you use this email address: csanborn@whiplashaudio.com?

I emailed him last week and over the weekend and received responses almost immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back