which one should i buy?
Jun 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

aso84

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

Glad to join with you and write the first post.

I'm in Germany and want to buy two in-earphones. One around 10~15 Euro (for my sister) and one for myself up to 50 Euro.

My ideals are:
  1. Pop music (like: Dj Vacker “all for you”,,, Dj Alligator “Turn Up The Music”; Inna “Sun is up”). Never listen to rock & metal.
  2. Y-Cord
  3. Sound: heavy and good quality bass (not boomy), clear and detailed treble (the best sound signature that can fly the soul by above songs!!)
  4. Good isolation,
  5. I run twice a week, but don't want sport style, just need a comfort one to be fixed in ear canal.

My 4 years old Creative EP-635 burned out just last week while it was joyful and satisfy-able so far. but know I've decided to [size=11.0pt]experience a [/size]more derailed sound :)

1- For my sister, regarding “multi-iem-review- 242”, I think “JVC HA-FX34 Marshmallows” could be a suitable. Would you please advise me if there is any better option?

2- For myself, I mixed up among many cases. But regarding above thread and other reviews I sum up with following items:
  1. VSonic GR99 …………. €29
  1. Xears XE200PRO …….. €30 (with code: KLANGFUZZIS)
  2. Xears Pure Audio XPA800PRO ... €30
  3. Brainwavz ProAlpha ….. €38
  4. Brainwavz M2 ............... €40
  5. Brainwavz M4 (With headset) .... €47

Does any of them suite my case or you suggest other models?

Thanks in advance.
Ali

Jun 19, 2012 at 3:22 AM Post #4 of 4
Hey welcome to the forum!

Anyway I think Fischer Audio Consonance will be suitable for your taste. It has a slightly U-shaped sound (emphasis on bass + treble, slightly recessed mids). They have good clarity overall, but I think it might cost slightly more than your budget. Still they will definitely worth the extra cost. Hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back