which headphones are best for me?
Dec 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

channend

New Head-Fier
soo i need a good all rounder. i like my bass, but not soo much thats its over powering. i listen to club/dance music and todays modern pop music. i like them to be comfortable and keep sound out and dont want them leaking soo much. i want headphone that are good overall sound quality, my price is from $100-@250. also i would like the cable to be detachable.. but if not, its fine. i want them to look pretty nice too. thanks! GOD BLESS

Dec 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM Post #2 of 2
Speaking from experiance, I own a pair of Brainwavz b2.  From what I understand they are exactly the same as the fischer dba-02.  Any way I love the sound of these.  They are extremely detailed and to me have just the right amout of bass.  I dont like too much bass but I like it to have good depth and seperation.  I did find, and someone will probably say i am exagerating, that they sound a LOT better with an amp.  The one thing I would warn you about though, they are VERY "in your face"  it can be somewhat tiring to listen to if you are not into that sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back