Which headphone would suit me... Sennheiser HD25-1 II or not... ?
Jul 12, 2011 at 11:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

dAmL

New Head-Fier
Good morning everybody ! That is my first message on this forum and I am very glad to be registered on this forum ! :)

I've got a question because I would bought a new headphones, better than my CX300 II of Sennheiser. I'm pretty for Sennheiser but looks also for AKG, Beyerdynamic,... Here's what I'm looking for : I listen a lot of music, classical, jazz, progressive house, trance, minimal, chill out,... Diverse musics. I like when a headphones had a very good isolation, when I take the commun transports, when people can not hear what I hear. Of course, a good or excellent sound ! Good bass, medium and high-pitched. A good design, not very bulky. I use my headphone with a PC, iPhone, Sound Bar, inside and outside... everywhere.

I am very interested for the Sennheiser HD25-1 II and the intra pro séries of Sennheiser, IE8i.

Have you got some ideas about my description ? Which headphone would suit me ?

Jul 12, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #2 of 4
Hd25-1 ii are great headphones.

They may look cheap but are built like a tank.

Not much to think about other then those for your needs.

Jul 12, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #3 of 4
I like my HD-25's for commute. Also check out the new Beyerdynamic DT1350. Apparently it isolates just a little more than the HD-25's and has more detail retrieval. 

Jul 18, 2011 at 12:32 PM Post #4 of 4
Alright ! Thank you all for your comment. Well I bought the Sennheiser HD25-1 II, a very nice sound, looks nice also. I will change the earpads for velour red earpad. But, i've got another question, always mobile headset with characteristics of my first comment, I don't know who is the "best" between the Sennheiser HD25-1 II, DT770, P5, Ultrasone 900 ?

Thank you ! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back