Where to buy Storm Amps? (I don't speak/read Chinese)
Jul 23, 2008 at 10:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

evilking

CAUTION: INCOMPLETE TRADES.
I'm looking to buy the Storm STL1, but I don't speak/read/write Chinese...

There's an Ebay vendor that sells the Storm STB4 but they won't reply to my emails asking about the STL1.

Anyone have any ideas? Can a Chinese speaking/reading person order one for me from the manufacturers site Storm-Amp

Cheers
EK

Jul 23, 2008 at 2:46 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's no good. There's no online order form, you have to email them. I did but got no reply, maybe they don't read english, I have no idea.

EK

In that case, just use google translator after you type your message to convert it to Chinese. Notifying them that you are using it probably helps a bit in case the grammar looks a bit weird to them. You can also copy the Chinese and change it back to English so that you can read it how they would read it since the translator changes the way it's worded.
wink.gif

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

Jul 23, 2008 at 3:14 PM Post #6 of 10
I can speak and read Chinese(cantonese, a little mandarin), but can't write it.

While I'm of not help, I do have a suggestion, just sketch out some pictures of the things you want done. Scan it and send it to them, pictures are worth a thousand words right?
tongue.gif

If they don't know what you are talking about then the saying is a loud of cow poop.

Jul 23, 2008 at 11:47 PM Post #7 of 10

Jul 24, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh really? I'll keep that in mind.
rolleyes.gif

Just an update. It seems the email address on the storm-amp website doesn't work. So I'm stuck...

I'm going to register on their forum, it seems pretty active. Also, I think I'll get an STB4 while I wait...

EDIT: I don't think the STL1 has even been released...

EK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back