Where to buy legit ADDIEM's
Sep 8, 2009 at 4:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Rell

New Head-Fier
Ive been searchin the forum and Ebay high and low, but for some reason I cant find any sellers offerinf the ADDIEMs ANYWHERE. All sellers suggested in the forums that Ive seen dont have any left. And Ebay searches come back empty.

Anybody know where I can find some for a good price? I know they were $30 before but they have vanished seems like.

Thanks in Advance

Sep 8, 2009 at 4:32 AM Post #2 of 20
Apple sells legit ones. Hahah.

eBay would be your best bet but since you said you search and no results.. I think it's pretty much it..

Sep 8, 2009 at 4:38 AM Post #3 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by dC0m /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Apple sells legit ones. Hahah.

eBay would be your best bet but since you said you search and no results.. I think it's pretty much it..

lolol

but I searched Ebay too and I got NOTHING back except for the original IEMS from apple.

Sep 8, 2009 at 6:34 AM Post #5 of 20
OK, I found them on Amazon, but theyre $70, Im trying to find some at least CLOSE to the $30 they were goin for with the ebay sellers "7dime" and "lovesuck" suggested by ljokerl in another thread just a couple of months ago

Sep 8, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #7 of 20
All those sources of cheap ADDIEMs are no longer selling. I've been checking the sellers regularly.

You just have to keep your eyes open on ebay. I bought 8 pair (for me, friends and relatives) via those deals, now I wish I had bought more. Someone obviously got a break, or they "fell off the back of a truck," as Paulie Walnuts might say.

Otherwise, $60-70 is about as good as it gets. As with many excellent deals, they just don't last forever, it seems.

Sep 8, 2009 at 11:58 PM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All those sources of cheap ADDIEMs are no longer selling. I've been checking the sellers regularly.

You just have to keep your eyes open on ebay. I bought 8 pair (for me, friends and relatives) via those deals, now I wish I had bought more. Someone obviously got a break, or they "fell off the back of a truck," as Paulie Walnuts might say.

Otherwise, $60-70 is about as good as it gets. As with many excellent deals, they just don't last forever, it seems.

Yea I guess your're right, I didnt know that $30 price they were going for was as special as it was

Sep 9, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #9 of 20
Well, for duel driver earphones of that caliber, $30 is a pretty fine deal.

the $65 at amazon is still a pretty good deal too! well worth it imo.

edit: it appears they are now $70... odd... last week they were $64.99... amazon and their price adjusting habits.

Sep 9, 2009 at 2:00 AM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by dnullify /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, for duel driver earphones of that caliber, $30 is a pretty fine deal.

the $65 at amazon is still a pretty good deal too! well worth it imo.

edit: it appears they are now $70... odd... last week they were $64.99... amazon and their price adjusting habits.

yea I kno, its like I chose the worst time possible to try and buy these

Sep 9, 2009 at 2:33 AM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by instapho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Was the spike in $30-40 ADDIEMs refurbished? I saw one on ebay earlier that was "new-refurbished", looks identical to the other "new-new" ADDIEMs.

Well the Ebay description on em said "used" although they were unused and basically new from what ive read on here

Sep 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They were new, but no box. Used only in the sense that they were, uh, "de-boxed." They could not be sold as new.

ooooh, I get you, there HAS to be some more left somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back