Where to buy KSC75 in Canada?
Dec 3, 2006 at 4:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

GlorytheWiz825

Headphoneus Supremus
As the name implies, where do I get these "best bang for the buck" headphones in Canada? I tried ordering them from Amazon.com but the site tells me that they cannot ship to Canada. So where is the cheapest place to order these from when I'm situated in Canada? Thanks!

Dec 3, 2006 at 5:29 AM Post #3 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by ap3rtis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just googled them, this came up:
http://www.expansys.ca/p.aspx?i=128054

People have mentioned that you can get them at UofT campus (St. George I think) for $19.99.

I'm sure you could find them on ebay to.

Yeah, I found the KSC75 at that site too. But it's $29 + taxes(14%) and shipping. So it'll come out to be over 35 dollars. This makes them not nearly as attractive as the $13-$14 USD that our neighbors down south pay. $19.99 + tax sounds reasonable, but unfortunately I don't go to UofT. Guess I'll just have to order a bunch of these next time I'm down in the States or is there some other online source with a cheaper price than www.expansys.ca?

Dec 3, 2006 at 5:47 AM Post #5 of 19
theres no radio shack in canada anymore... it called the Source and they do not carry any koss line anymore.
frown.gif

HOWEVER go to www.ncix.com; they have retail stores around vancouver and they sell ksc75s for ~$22. i bought one there too

Dec 3, 2006 at 5:51 AM Post #7 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by _M2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
theres no radio shack in canada anymore... it called the Source and they do not carry any koss line anymore.
frown.gif

HOWEVER go to www.ncix.com; they have retail stores around vancouver and they sell ksc75s for ~$22. i bought one there too

Radio Shack's back, baby! I just picked up a pair of KSC-75s from a real one here in Edmonton for $19.99. Hell of a deal for some great little headphones.

The Canadian Radio Shack site is down for construction right now, but when it comes back online, you can find it and a listing of stores here: http://www.radioshack.ca/

Dec 3, 2006 at 6:00 AM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by derek8555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eek.gif

Where???

lol, your guess is as good as mine. I now realize that st. george is a huge campus (didn't know it was the main campus, though the name should of gave it away). My guess would be if you have tech shops, or book shops, or clothing shops etc, try those. I would've gone hunting if I knew about them earlier, as I lived on Spadina Crescent during the summer.

Dec 3, 2006 at 3:49 PM Post #11 of 19
I bought mine off ebay at $21.98usd shipped. So it comes to about $25cdn.
He has pretty good price, and the shipping is ok too (remember, we are in Canada).

search josephl836 as seller

Dec 5, 2006 at 1:44 AM Post #13 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by i_eat_bread /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UofT Bookstore @ College/St. George NW Corner... 19.99+tax. no volume control on the cord.

i checked there today, they DON'T have it... they don't even know what those headphones are
rolleyes.gif

good thing i didn't go there to buy headphones specifically, or else i would've wasted my time

seems like the only option now is to get it from NCIX (radiosh!t's website is still under construction...)

Dec 5, 2006 at 4:12 AM Post #15 of 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back