where to buy headphone stand -Canada?
Oct 18, 2010 at 7:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

serious7

500+ Head-Fier
I'm in a dillema. I really need a headphone stand for my lovely hd 650...I went everywhere I called so many music stores and NONE of them sell headphone stands. I don't care how expensive it is to buy it in store I really NEED a good headphone stand please help me.
frown.gif
Where can I buy one in Canada???? I live in Ottawa Ontario (Kanata area). 

Oct 18, 2010 at 10:27 PM Post #5 of 9

Quote:
I'm in a dillema. I really need a headphone stand for my lovely hd 650...I went everywhere I called so many music stores and NONE of them sell headphone stands. I don't care how expensive it is to buy it in store I really NEED a good headphone stand please help me.
frown.gif
Where can I buy one in Canada???? I live in Ottawa Ontario (Kanata area). 

I'd look into the Woo Audio headphone stands. They are greatly built and this is a great company (their amps are excellent too). They ship to Canada.  I really like mine.

Oct 19, 2010 at 9:09 AM Post #6 of 9
Unfortunately I cannot ship them as my current location is not my residence. I'm a co-op student living away from home and what I call home is a place that I can only visit in a few months.

Oct 19, 2010 at 9:50 AM Post #7 of 9
You can always buy a simple towel stand from Zellers or places like that.  I have one that cost $8 and it works well enough as a headphone stand (although I prefer to keep my HD800/LCD-2 in their boxes now to protect from dust). 

Oct 19, 2010 at 10:00 AM Post #8 of 9
Go to the Pier One imports in Centrum. Buy yourself a glass head:

http://www.pier1.com/Catalog/Gifts/tabid/501/List/0/CategoryID/120/level/a/ProductID/1561/ProductName/Recycled-Glass-Head/Default.aspx

Go to the Ikea at Pinecrest, buy the components to make this:

http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1032285568&postcount=2653

Order something online and get it shipped to your work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back