Where to buy ATH-CK10 (I am in Canada)?
Feb 3, 2010 at 4:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Pianist

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi guys,

Do any of you know where I can find a good price on CK10s shipped to Canada? I searched and searched but with no success.
frown.gif
I would really prefer to buy new.

Thanks in advance

Feb 3, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #2 of 17
Feb 3, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #3 of 17
The only place I have seen so far that ships free worldwide with a good price is Jaben. Shipping takes about 2 weeks though to get to USA.
frown.gif
Not sure how long for Canada, but it should be relatively the same.

$280 bundle
:
Audio Technica CK10
Govibe Martini Amplifier
iDock
Interconnect

Jaben Online Store

You can probably ask them for a price quote on the CK10 alone, or buy the bundle and sell everything except the CK10.

Feb 3, 2010 at 5:53 PM Post #4 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by zeromacro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Found one Canadian retailer for 379.95
TechDepot Canada: AUDIO TECHNICA IN EAR HEADPHONE DUAL ARM

But for the price, why not just buy from states? i buy things off states all of the time and it's almost always a lot cheaper.

From where exactly? I cannot seem to find CK10 in any online stores from the US that ship to Canada.

Feb 3, 2010 at 6:04 PM Post #5 of 17
well i believe ecost.com can ship it to canada. when i was looking around i saw them having the ck10

Feb 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM Post #7 of 17
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, but I think I will just get them from a fellow head-fi'er through a trade.

Feb 4, 2010 at 12:14 AM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by AwakenedBeing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only place I have seen so far that ships free worldwide with a good price is Jaben. Shipping takes about 2 weeks though to get to USA.
frown.gif
Not sure how long for Canada, but it should be relatively the same.

$280 bundle
:
Audio Technica CK10
Govibe Martini Amplifier
iDock
Interconnect

Jaben Online Store

You can probably ask them for a price quote on the CK10 alone, or buy the bundle and sell everything except the CK10.

pretty good deal for this bundle... and considering the great customer service from jaben, its even better!

Feb 4, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys,

Do any of you know where I can find a good price on CK10s shipped to Canada? I searched and searched but with no success.
frown.gif
I would really prefer to buy new.

Thanks in advance

I am also in Toronto, and I want to buy them too!!!! Long & McQuade can special order them but at cost...over $440.00CAD. Crazyyy $$$

If you find a good deal, I would be willing to buy a pair as well. Wonder if we can do a group buy ?!?!?!?!?

Feb 5, 2010 at 4:20 PM Post #10 of 17
Ugh, I am in the same boat as well, these phones are very difficult to buy in Canada. I tried ordering from Adorama but they indicated that the item is on backorder. Any ideas guys?

Feb 6, 2010 at 3:53 AM Post #12 of 17
I just bought a pair from ebay. Bought them from real-bargain-electronics for $199 + $38 shipping. I figure if they are real its still a good deal considering they use to be $400. If they are fake I will paypal claim their butts and get my money back.

Feb 6, 2010 at 4:09 AM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by kshelton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha sk3383 I guess that answers my question in your PM.

I was selling the RE0 because I have extremely small ear canals and for some odd reason I cant get a good fit. I think the issue is the tips that I am using. I have purchased the Shure Olives and Sony Hybrid tips now. I was actually not going to sell you the RE0s until I had a chance to try some alternate tips with the RE0s. But you sent the money right when I was thinking of emailing you that I changed my mind. Oh well, I dont need so many IEMs. I will keep the Thinksound Rains. I actually preferred their unique sound signature. The RE0s are one of the best, if not the best all around IEM's under $100, and you got them for $65, only two weeks old. Its a steal, wait until you see them, they might as well be brand new.

Feb 6, 2010 at 4:44 AM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by sk3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was selling the RE0 because I have extremely small ear canals and for some odd reason I cant get a good fit. I think the issue is the tips that I am using. I have purchased the Shure Olives and Sony Hybrid tips now. I was actually not going to sell you the RE0s until I had a chance to try some alternate tips with the RE0s. But you sent the money right when I was thinking of emailing you that I changed my mind. Oh well, I dont need so many IEMs. I will keep the Thinksound Rains. I actually preferred their unique sound signature. The RE0s are one of the best, if not the best all around IEM's under $100, and you got them for $65, only two weeks old. Its a steal, wait until you see them, they might as well be brand new.

Well thank you again. I hope you don't feel bad about the deal, and I hope the CK10 works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back