Where is the contribute link?
May 6, 2010 at 9:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

gilency

Headphoneus Supremus
Many of us enjoy this site a lot and would like to continue to contribute with donations, whether small or large.
Where is the contribute link in head-fi's new format?

May 6, 2010 at 10:06 PM Post #2 of 25
Have patience - you know it's coming.

Aug 1, 2010 at 4:10 PM Post #5 of 25

Quote:
If you happen to have the HEADPHONEUS SUPREMUS title it will appear on your profile page.

Interesting.  I see a whole lot of Contributors with few hundred posts or less.  Don't get me wrong, I don't have money to burn, but if our small contributions combined can help Head-Fi prosper even more, I wouldn't mind contributing.

Aug 1, 2010 at 4:13 PM Post #6 of 25
They obviously have enough money and do not need contributing members..
popcorn.gif

Aug 1, 2010 at 4:13 PM Post #7 of 25
I have more than 1500 posts and it is not in my page.
Seriously, it would be nice to be able to donate without having to dig for information.
Mods, please help with this request.
Thanks

Aug 1, 2010 at 4:13 PM Post #8 of 25
funny you mention that.
just to give you an example of how we all think and perceive things differently...

this whole time, i assumed "contributor" meant that the person had contributed material to the site (in the form of review, blog, essay, etc.)

it never dawned on me that "contributor" meant that they had given funds to the site...

that's just my feeble brain at work for ya. 
confused.gif

Aug 1, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #10 of 25

Quote:

I forgot you have to also do an extra barrel roll and send pictures to Jude 
wink_face.gif

jk

Done and... Done 
tongue.gif

Aug 1, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #11 of 25
Early with the switch to huddler jude was thinking about what kind of benefits contributors would get so I guess he hasn't figured that out yet. I would like such a link to eventually become available as well unless of course head-fi has so much money that it doesn't need any more contributions :)

Aug 1, 2010 at 7:37 PM Post #12 of 25
My contribution rolled over from the old site. At (IIRC) $75, you still have the option to turn off the ads on the new site. However, I don't know how you can contribute here. I hope the option is available when it's time to renew.

Aug 1, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #13 of 25
Same, Erik! When I get logged out by Huddler now I see the forums how everyone else sees it. Much prefer the ad-lite option. Think I'm good til Dec or maybe Jan. I forgot when I renewed last time.

Aug 2, 2010 at 3:58 AM Post #14 of 25

Quote:
If you happen to have the HEADPHONEUS SUPREMUS title it will appear on your profile page.

There is nothing like that on my profile page.

Aug 2, 2010 at 11:55 PM Post #15 of 25
I renewed mine shortly before the switch, so I have a while yet to go. I was wondering about the link as well; I guess this makes it clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back