Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail?
Dec 23, 2008 at 9:12 AM Post #857 of 1,964
Mike,

I'm in the same boat.

In the spirit of the holidays, I'm holding my comments back. My blood pressure is rising - again. The clock is ticking. SP must meet its commitment.

Dec 23, 2008 at 11:42 AM Post #858 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by neilvg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
. Since, I have never had this experience while plugging in any of my other headphones, and I've "hot-plugged" my HE90 quite a bit. This is not something I want to really experiment with per se, but if anyone else has "stumbled" upon this, let us know. I just assumed it was the amp - but.... maybe not. Neil

I know it's wrong to do, but I've hot-plugged in all of my stats in all of my amps, and so far no problems. Even though it's not really healthy for any of the amps and cans, I've been lucky so far. It's the only way to do real time comparisons between models without loosing the residual bias charge.

Just like always speeding in a car or motorcycle, you're bound to get caught, eventually.

Dec 24, 2008 at 1:56 AM Post #859 of 1,964
Kang, I'm also holding back comment in light of the Season, but I've been holding back since April 2007. My goal was to start a thread "See what Santa Mikhail sent me for Christmas", showcasing one of Mikhail's new creations, but that doesn't look likely now.

Oops, I guess I just commented.

Dec 24, 2008 at 2:57 PM Post #860 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mike,

I'm in the same boat.

In the spirit of the holidays, I'm holding my comments back. My blood pressure is rising - again. The clock is ticking. SP must meet its commitment.

same boat too .... I was waiting for exchange of casing not in conformity with my MPX3 since two months, I received three weeks ago a mail from him telling me " the cover is on the way " and of course I 'm always waiting for ...
I give up ! I return back to him the casing paid and request the reimbursement informing paypal.

Dec 24, 2008 at 5:20 PM Post #861 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeLa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kang, I'm also holding back comment in light of the Season, but I've been holding back since April 2007. My goal was to start a thread "See what Santa Mikhail sent me for Christmas", showcasing one of Mikhail's new creations, but that doesn't look likely now.

Oops, I guess I just commented.

This is just absolutely absurd. How is this gentleman not first in line right now? Over a one and a half year wait?!?

I would have flown to Colorado and handled this in person by now. That is borderline theft.

Dec 24, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #862 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by subtle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is just absolutely absurd. How is this gentleman not first in line right now? Over a one and a half year wait?!?

Ha! That's nothing. I sent my amp for an upgrade just before Thanksgiving 2006! I really don't have much hope of getting it back. I am sure he will go out of business first.

Regardless if I do or don't get the amp, I won't be buying anything from Mikhail again, no matter if the amp sounds like angels singing from heaven.

Dec 24, 2008 at 6:09 PM Post #863 of 1,964
Yep there are numerous people that have waited 2-3 years and possibly some who have waited even longer.

Dec 24, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #864 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmcdonou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ha! That's nothing. I sent my amp for an upgrade just before Thanksgiving 2006! I really don't have much hope of getting it back. Regardless if I do or don't, I won't be buying anything from Mikhail again, no matter if the amp sounds like angels singing from heaven.

It's seems like, in the last day or two, there are a few more people willing to come out of the woodwork on how badly they've been screwed, and it's even worse than the horror stories we've been hearing. Two years!!! Holding an amp for two years is borderline theft.

After hearing this, I flat out want Mikhail to fail. I hope he goes bankrupt and has to use food stamps for the rest of his life. There's no excuse in the world that justifies behavior like this, and as the saying goes, karma is a bitch. I no longer care about his "contributions" to the hobby. He's a sociopath in my book.

Dec 24, 2008 at 6:24 PM Post #865 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by earwicker7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After hearing this, I flat out want Mikhail to fail. I hope he goes bankrupt and has to use food stamps for the rest of his life.

I hope not for the sake of owners of SP products including myself. It might be justice for you, but horrible thing to see wished in public.

-----

I almost hoped your gears to, hm, ******* (fill in what you want), but I guess that is against the holiday spirit.

Anyway, happy holidays to you
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 24, 2008 at 6:25 PM Post #866 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by earwicker7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's seems like, in the last day or two, there are a few more people willing to come out of the woodwork on how badly they've been screwed, and it's even worse than the horror stories we've been hearing. Two years!!! Holding an amp for two years is borderline theft.

After hearing this, I flat out want Mikhail to fail. I hope he goes bankrupt and has to use food stamps for the rest of his life. There's no excuse in the world that justifies behavior like this, and as the saying goes, karma is a bitch. I no longer care about his "contributions" to the hobby. He's a sociopath in my book.

i don't think it's "theft" since there was no contract outlining time constraints
in the first place... i'm sure people will get their stuff back... when that is, is
another story...

mikhail is a very wealthy man, i'm guessing... he hinted that he purchased
over $1 mil. worth of tubes alone, over a year ago in europe...

Dec 24, 2008 at 6:35 PM Post #867 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmcdonou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ha! That's nothing. I sent my amp for an upgrade just before Thanksgiving 2006! I really don't have much hope of getting it back. I am sure he will go out of business first.

Regardless if I do or don't get the amp, I won't be buying anything from Mikhail again, no matter if the amp sounds like angels singing from heaven.

It would be an understatement if I said I admire your patience, which I do.

This is just craziness though. Mikhail really needs to stop smoking opium or that good old Colorado kind bud, because this procrastination on his part is just completely out of hand. There is no way this is the behavior of a sober and responsible human being. This really has to be a record for a manufacturer just completely slacking off and not taking his job seriously.

I love how he conveniently has time for vacations in Europe, all the while spending the people's money whose projects he should be completing.

Dec 24, 2008 at 7:03 PM Post #868 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by tagosaku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope not for the sake of owners of SP products including myself. It might be justice for you, but horrible thing to see wished in public.

-----

I almost hoped your gears to, hm, ******* (fill in what you want), but I guess that is against the holiday spirit.

Anyway, happy holidays to you
smily_headphones1.gif

I hear you, being an owner it would certainly suck. I just think that Mikhail being out of the business would result in greater good to the community. You've got to balance the people who are getting good results with the people who are tossing money into a black hole. Regarding that Ponzi scheme that recently came to light, there were investors who made money. However, the vast majority of people got screwed. Recently, it seems to be the same with SinglePower. For every person who is happy, there are twenty horror stories.

Anyways, Happy Holidays
wink.gif

Dec 24, 2008 at 7:04 PM Post #869 of 1,964
Quote:

I don't know if what I am doing right now is being patient. I think that emotional state passed long ago. I am more resigned to the fact that I won't get the amp, or if I do, it will be of poor manufacturing quality (at least based on the experiences of some recent customers).

I am sure there is a legal course I could take, but it's not worth my hassle. I hate to say it is just money when I spent close to $1000 on upgrades on a $2500+ amp, but I guess that is what it really comes down to. There are more important things in life.

Dec 24, 2008 at 7:05 PM Post #870 of 1,964
Quote:

This is just craziness though. Mikhail really needs to stop smoking opium or that good old Colorado kind bud, because this procrastination on his part is just completely out of hand. There is no way this is the behavior of a sober and responsible human being. This really has to be a record for a manufacturer just completely slacking off and not taking his job seriously.

I love how he conveniently has time for vacations in Europe, all the while spending the people's money whose projects he should be completing.

So I'm not the only one who considered drug addiction being a part of the problem. Being an ex junkie, I would say his behavior certainly reminds me of a lot of people I knew during the dark times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back