Where can I find foam tips for KZ ZS6
Nov 11, 2018 at 8:26 AM Post #16 of 18
The New Bee tips fit well. THese are the ones listed a suitable for 5-7mm bore. Foams is a bit softer than comply and the coating is different. Isolation is comparable although I think the comply edges it. However, for comfort the smoother coating and the more tapered shape the New Bees win out for me. Very pleased, these will be the tips I buy now as the pros (cost, comfort) are significant with a difference in isolation only noticeable in A-B listening tests.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018 at 8:35 PM Post #17 of 18
The New Bee tips fit well. THese are the ones listed a suitable for 5-7mm bore. Foams is a bit softer than comply and the coating is different. Isolation is comparable although I think the comply edges it. However, for comfort the smoother coating and the more tapered shape the New Bees win out for me. Very pleased, these will be the tips I buy now as the pros (cost, comfort) are significant with a difference in isolation only noticeable in A-B listening tests.
Are the Bees more denser and finer foam than complys? I don't like Comply as it seems to soften the sound, and looking for much finer surfaced foam than Comply porous ones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back